BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• La pigmentación realmente buena y cremosa ? 1 Answers
  • La pigmentación realmente buena y cremosa ? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on easily? I am thinking of buying it but I...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Le Kohl Pencil Smooth Defining Eyeliner
  • "I wear only Black or Brown on my eyes. I tried the other colors but they do not go with my eyes and skin ... but i am also a older lady so it could just be me " in 12 reviews
  • "Loved this eyliner for a tight line and in my water line! Stays put all day and night! " in 6 reviews
  • "I use this eyeliner on the inside of my eye, it doesn't smudge and lasts all day. I love lo real eye products they are all I use" in 5 reviews
Vanessa O.
Ashburn, VA
This is an okay product for me. It does what is supposed to but I feel like this could be a better product. I don`t really like the porosity of the material, I feel like there is a little struggle when using this product. I really like L`oreal mascaras, they are my favorite ever, but this eyeliner for me is a so so product. I would not buy it again.
Bianca M.
San Antonio, TX
At first I did like it it did what its suppose to I tried during winter so it held good. But boy did it smear all over in the.summer. I don't recommend if you live in the south like I do. I was disappointed.
Yessenia B.
Albuquerque, NM
I like the two colors I got it in ( brown and black ). I like the point of the eyeliner made it. Really easy to use. The big problem I had with if is that it would break off very easy. I exchanged it 3 times and the same thing kept happening. Very disappointing.
Rose B.
Cleveland, OH
This is s very good eyeing, it didn't smudge or run down my face by the end of the night, I'm very sensitive to certain makeup and if an eyeliner isn't good my eyes will water, well not with this one this one is a keeper
Haley B.
Frankfort, KY
This eyeliner is pretty pigmented but does not go on smoothly. I felt like it was tugging at my eye. It smokes out nice and doesn't smudge after an 8 hour work day
Tara Beth U.
Elizabethtown, KY
I have sensitive eyes and have to be careful with what products I use when it comes to eye makeup. I also like to line my water line with eyeliner, so an eyeliner that doesn't irritate my eyes is a must. I was very pleased with this eyeliner. It didn't cause any irritation, went on very smoothly and wore well without smudging.
Jeri Z.
Deltona, FL
I found it very smooth with little drag as I applied it. However I had a hard time keeping a sharp point. I do like the way it lasted and the way it looked for an average price eyeliner I find this very acceptable.
Macie S.
I love this pencil because you don't have to press hard when applying it to your waterline. The downside about this pencil is it does tend to come off and smears. To prevent this you can add black eyeshadow on top.
Zoey F.
Madison, WI
This eyeliner has a nice consistency, however it lacks pigmentation. This pencil does not stay very long on the waterline, and I personally had a reaction to it, something that doesn't happen often for me.
Linda O.
San Diego, CA
Liner is true to color. It was comfortable to wear and didn't cause my sensitive eyes to water. The color faded through out the day and slightly transfers if I have eye cream on which I often do.
Anita M.
La pigmentación realmente buena y cremosa ?
Reagan F.
Tampa , FL
Does this eyeliner go on easily? I am thinking of buying it but I haven't had good experiences with pencil liners in the past...
Anita M.
La pigmentación realmente buena y cremosa ?