L'Oréal Paris Le Kohl Pencil Smooth Defining Eyeliner uploaded by Maryluz R.L'Oréal Paris Le Kohl Pencil Smooth Defining Eyeliner uploaded by Melina G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I wear only Black or Brown on my eyes. I tried the other colors but they do not go with my eyes and skin ... but i am also a older lady so it could just be me " in 12 reviews
  • "Loved this eyliner for a tight line and in my water line! Stays put all day and night! " in 6 reviews
  • "I use this eyeliner on the inside of my eye, it doesn't smudge and lasts all day. I love lo real eye products they are all I use" in 5 reviews
Denise G.
WILDOMAR, CA
Love it! Omg super cheap. Works great! I love how dark the black liner is. It flies on very smoothly. I just live one. I stopped using MAC kohl eyeliner when undiscovered this one.
Maryluz R.
Astoria, NY
I've been using this eyeliner for years. It glides on smooth from the very first use. Rich dark and BOLD makes your eyes POP! I absolutely love it! [product:l'oréal-paris-le-kohl-pencil-smooth-defining-eyeliner,-café,-0.04-ounce]
Brenda C.
This is the best pencil eyeliner I have tried! I mostly use it on my waterline and not only is it pigmented, but also extremely long lasting. I've had this pencil for a few years and I have yet to run out. I know that once I do, I will repurchase.
Lisa M.
Olanta, PA
Goes on smoothly, doesn’t smear, and stays looking good hours later, it’s a little pricey for drug store brand but I think that your definitely getting your money’s worth with this brand, I will continue to buy this in the future.
Tammy B.
Hephzibah
I love this for lining my inside upper lid. It makes my lashes seem much darker and thicker. It's not very expensive and lasts for a really long time. I purchased this at Walmart and I will again.
Sadie B.
Twin Falls, ID
Though I am not a huge eyeliner pencil user, I do love this one. I often find pencils to be either too smudgy with a lot of pigmentation, or with no pay off at all. It is so smooth and effortless to apply and stays on fairly well. I only reapply about once a day, but it hardly ever smudges unless I rub my eyes, of course. This is a great product, though I can only find it online since it has been discontinued. I wouldn't completely compare this to Urban Decay, but for a fraction of the price, it's amazing.
Aarron E.
Marionville, MO
It seems as though I can never get a good line that looks even and makes my eyes pop. I purchased L'Oreal Paris Le Kohl Smooth Define and found the perfect balance. My husband NEVER comments on my eyes, but on our date night he actually noticed them! For that perfect line, I recommend this smooth defining pencil!
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
I decided I don't really like using a pencil for eyeshadow. I would rather use a liquid liner that works more smoothly. I still use it every day until I can finish using it and it works fine. The pencil is just difficult to use. I won't buy it again.
Lear12890 Osiris Y.
I absolutely love this thing. Rich color, goes on smoothly and stays put forever! It makes you're eyes pop. I don't use it everyday just because it's not the easiest to remove, but if that wasn't the case, I definitely would. It's a must have for me.
Jenna P.
Lansing, MI
It's often times hard for me to find a pencil eyeliner that isn't so scratchy and irritating to use on my waterline. Luckily I came across this pencil and was immediately impressed. The kohl tip itself is extremely soft and creamy, making it glide onto the eyelid and the waterline easily. I was very impressed with the color, which was very pigmented and lasted throughout the day without touchups.
Anita M.
La pigmentación realmente buena y cremosa ?
Maryellen C.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
So very interested in buying this Eyeliner. I've delt with smugged liner pencils and need to try something new and better.
Lacey  T.
Biloxi, MS
I love Kohl pencils... However, I ALWAYS get the classic "half-moon" black lines in the creases of my lids! It looks hideous! Is there a product that can be applied to the lid before applying this liner to just keep the liner where it's supposed to be?
Reagan F.
Tampa , FL
Does this eyeliner go on easily? I am thinking of buying it but I haven't had good experiences with pencil liners in the past...
Bruna C.