BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• La pigmentación realmente buena y cremosa ? 1 Answers
  • La pigmentación realmente buena y cremosa ? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on easily? I am thinking of buying it but I...1 Answers
Bianca M.
San Antonio, TX
At first I did like it it did what its suppose to I tried during winter so it held good. But boy did it smear all over in the.summer. I don't recommend if you live in the south like I do. I was disappointed.
Cheryl T.
Bedias, TX
I wear only Black or Brown on my eyes. I tried the other colors but they do not go with my eyes and skin ... but i am also a older lady so it could just be me
Mary P.
Philadelphia, PA
These pencils go on nice and smoothly. No tugging or pulling. They wore well, with very little to no smudging through out the day.
Jessica h.
Apple Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this eyeliner on the inside of my eye, it doesn't smudge and lasts all day. I love lo real eye products they are all I use
Peggy M.
Reno, NV

This is a great eyeliner. It is easy to use and stays put throughout the day. I love the deep black color.
Kristie C.
Saint Joseph, MO
I love this eye liner. It goes on smooth and stays on for hours longer then any other one I used.
Uyen N.
Port Arthur , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Glide on pretty smooth. It has a soft feeling when applying. It makes my eyes looks bolder
Brittney D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn't exactly the black I was looking for and it transferred/smeared really bad.
Vanessa O.
Ashburn, VA
This is an okay product for me. It does what is supposed to but I feel like this could be a better product. I don`t really like the porosity of the material, I feel like there is a little struggle when using this product. I really like L`oreal mascaras, they are my favorite ever, but this eyeliner for me is a so so product. I would not buy it again.
Yessenia B.
Albuquerque, NM
I like the two colors I got it in ( brown and black ). I like the point of the eyeliner made it. Really easy to use. The big problem I had with if is that it would break off very easy. I exchanged it 3 times and the same thing kept happening. Very disappointing.
Anita M.
La pigmentación realmente buena y cremosa ?
Anita M.
La pigmentación realmente buena y cremosa ?
Reagan F.
Tampa , FL
Does this eyeliner go on easily? I am thinking of buying it but I haven't had good experiences with pencil liners in the past...