L'Oréal Paris Le Kohl Duo Shadow + Liner

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oréal Paris Le Kohl Duo Shadow + Liner
  • "I always live in the rush so I don't like to take hours doing my make up and this helps me love the color easy to put on and I always get the look that I want !" in 1 review
  • "I love my black eyeliner everyday and theirs nothing better than adding some high light in my inner corner of my eyes and brow bown to make me look more awake!" in 1 review
  • "It's a good product for the cost." in 1 review
Fernanda C.
Flower Mound, TX
It's a really good duo and very smooth. The pigment is awesome. Really helpful when you forgot your usual shadow kit and need a last minute make up. :)
Elyssa E.
Tower City, PA
This goes on really well, and I have never had a problem with it due to my eyes being sensitive to some makeups. This is usually my go to for eyeliner.
Lana B.
This is a pretty descent eyeliner for the price. Loreal has really great products. Although this one kind of smudged it held up for a really long time.
Missy M.
Port Jervis
I always have loved this liner for my water line. Its almost like a buttery feeling. It goes on very smooth and can smudge out easy for a smokey look
Kadie G.
Sterling, MI
Love this product. Only used the vanilla side a couple times, I don't really high light lol maybe I don't know how but the eye liner lasts all day
Bunna L.
Kailua, HI
Glides on nicely. Pretty neutral colors for your eyes. Which it was waterproof but the prices aren't too bad. Worth a try for a drug store brand
Yuliana S.
Black eyeliners my favorite. I've tried this one for weeks now and I love it's dark bold black color, it goes on smooth and stays on all day...
Amanda T.
Blue Ridge, GA
I loved this product. It went on smooth and stayed on all day while I was at work. I didn't have to worry about smudging while running around.
Alison M.
It worked fine for me but I prefer liquid liner.
The nice thing it that I can blend it in nicely with the shadow I use at the end of my eyes.
Sara V.
This is a fabulous eyeliner! I can create the perfect brown smoky eye when i don't want to be too overdone with the black. Highly recommend.