BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

SHADOW + LINER SMOOTH DEFINING PENCIL+ POWDER EYE SHADOW.

L'Oréal Paris Le Kohl Duo Shadow + Liner
  • "Love this product! Its very black and lasted the whole day with out smudging on my lower lash line. Some of the kohl pencils i tried didn't last the whole day but this is a very good prpduct" in 22 reviews
  • "This is great eye liner!!! Doesn't smudge or fades out my absolute favorite eyeliner!! Buy it u won't regret it " in 8 reviews
  • "I live by all L'oreal eye product because they are amazing. This liner does not budge once its set properly into the waterline. " in 8 reviews
  • "I love my black eyeliner everyday and theirs nothing better than adding some high light in my inner corner of my eyes and brow bown to make me look more awake!" in 1 review
  • "I always live in the rush so I don't like to take hours doing my make up and this helps me love the color easy to put on and I always get the look that I want !" in 1 review
Rue M.
Manchester, MO
This is incredibly creamy and pigmented. Sometimes it transfers to the area right beneath my waterline but all eyeliners do that on me. I love the brown color because it brings out my eye color.
Priya P.
Bartlesville, OK
I have seen in magazines how dark skin people will wear this to make their eyes pop, but i personally was not a fan of this brown color. Then again, this brand does not stay on and smears as i touch my eye area.
Gracie H.
Laredo, TX
This is so good for me!! I always live in the rush so I don't like to take hours doing my make up and this helps me love the color easy to put on and I always get the look that I want ! Wouldn't leave without it !!
Maria G.
Phoenix, AZ
I loved the vanilla pencil for a eyeliner. It makes the eyes pop out and stand out. I have very little eyes so the white would help make those small, cute eyes of yours stand out. I've used it for about a year now and i never switched it for another one (:
catherine p.
Looks like a good eyeliner to use for the water line but i wouldn't use this to make a cat eye or something because loquid liner is way easier to use to make cat eyes
Ariel S.
Lake Worth, FL
Love love love this eyeliner! Looks great! Very distinctive, stands out & long lasting unlike other eyeliners I have bought. Very impressed, will be telling everyone I know about it!
Ana A.
Del Rey, CA
Smudged very easily, couldn't use a sharpener that I owned, needed to purchase a L'oreal sharpener, transferred and bled. Do not recommend if you have oily or hooded lids.
Brittany S.
Fall River
My actual holy grail liner. its amazing in my opinion it goes on super smooth and it last along enough that by the time i get home from work i still look put together.!
misty l.
Roanoke, VA
This is a great pencil to have in your beauty collection. You've got the black for smokey looks, and you've got the vanilla to highlight or accentuate your eyes.
Miranda L.
Tarboro, NC
Does exactly what I needed it to, while still keeping it simple! Wasn't sure about the darkness of it, but it turns out it was the boldness I needed. I have NO regrets buying this product!