BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

SHADOW + LINER SMOOTH DEFINING PENCIL+ POWDER EYE SHADOW.

L'Oréal Paris Le Kohl Duo Shadow + Liner
  • "Love this product! Its very black and lasted the whole day with out smudging on my lower lash line. Some of the kohl pencils i tried didn't last the whole day but this is a very good prpduct" in 22 reviews
  • "This is great eye liner!!! Doesn't smudge or fades out my absolute favorite eyeliner!! Buy it u won't regret it " in 8 reviews
  • "I live by all L'oreal eye product because they are amazing. This liner does not budge once its set properly into the waterline. " in 8 reviews
  • "I love my black eyeliner everyday and theirs nothing better than adding some high light in my inner corner of my eyes and brow bown to make me look more awake!" in 1 review
  • "I always live in the rush so I don't like to take hours doing my make up and this helps me love the color easy to put on and I always get the look that I want !" in 1 review
Kathryn K.
Madison, WI
Easy to use, an extra I like to keep in my bag in case I don't have my make-up clutch in my purse. Inexpensive, clear lines-- my only qualm with it is needing a manual sharpener, but that's a pet peeve of my own.
Brooke C.
It's very tough trying to find an eyeliner that works for me. My eyes are constantly watering and the liner always appears black underneath my eyes. This eye liner however stayed almost all day. Only reason I am giving 4 stars and not 5 is I have now became attached to non-sharpening eyeliner.
Dylana D.
Hewitt, TX
I've always loved L'Oreal products, this one is not an exception. When I bought this I didn't expect anything else of great. I've had this pencil for about 5 months now but I need a new one. Only downside is that it sometimes needs you to warm it up a little bit to go on smoothr.
Cheyenne G.
Barbourville , KY
I usually don't use this brand of eyeliner but when I was shopping the other day my brand was out and I had a date that night! so with a shrug I bought it, figuring itd have to work for tonight. turns out it was perfect! I have trouble finding the right shade of eyeliner to bring out my eyes because black is too dark but some browns look weird. but the color was awesome! Made my eyes pop for my date. now I use it everyday and always receive the best compliments on my eyes!
Myranda S.
Godfrey, IL
Works really well! The colors are very nice and it's very easy to use. The only issue I have is that two in one products annoy me. I'd rather have two separate items. But, for its purpose it works great!
Courtney F.
Fairland, IN
I loved using this product, I have used it since the first day i started using it. It really brings out the color in my eyes. I think that any girl that decides to use it, would love it instantly.
Sara A.
This is a great 2 in 1 makeup! I love my black eyeliner everyday and theirs nothing better than adding some high light in my inner corner of my eyes and brow bown to make me look more awake! I wish it was retractable that's why I give it 4 stars
Kaylee G.
Sinking Spg, PA
It's a good product for the cost. It's very easy to use and quick in the morning. I can easily smudge it if I make a mistake, but throughout the day it doesn't smudge too much unless you would touch it. Would buy again.
Jennifer A.
Waterloo, IA
Eyeliner is always a hit or miss for me. It either doesn't last, isn't easy to apply, or smears too easily. This is probably one of my favorite out of the dozens I've tried! It applies very smoothly & doesn't wear off through out the day!
Lesley L.
Dover, DE
I found that this eye liner lasted all day, did not smudge, and looked great. When removing it took two swipes of my make up remover to get it all off! I suppose that is a pretty even trade off for an eyeliner that lasts all day!