BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

SHADOW + LINER SMOOTH DEFINING PENCIL+ POWDER EYE SHADOW.

L'Oréal Paris Le Kohl Duo Shadow + Liner
  • "Love this product! Its very black and lasted the whole day with out smudging on my lower lash line. Some of the kohl pencils i tried didn't last the whole day but this is a very good prpduct" in 22 reviews
  • "This is great eye liner!!! Doesn't smudge or fades out my absolute favorite eyeliner!! Buy it u won't regret it " in 8 reviews
  • "I live by all L'oreal eye product because they are amazing. This liner does not budge once its set properly into the waterline. " in 8 reviews
  • "I always live in the rush so I don't like to take hours doing my make up and this helps me love the color easy to put on and I always get the look that I want !" in 1 review
  • "I love my black eyeliner everyday and theirs nothing better than adding some high light in my inner corner of my eyes and brow bown to make me look more awake!" in 1 review
Jane A.
Anaheim
Great eyeliner pencil. This is the top notch brand in drug stores. It is virtually the same product as Lancome. The product is never dry, does not flake or fade. I wear eyeliner every day, I have tried them all. I highly recommend this. The price is a little high for drug store brands but much lower than the beauty counter.
Kristina J.
Atlanta, GA
I have tried and tried many high end eyeliner products, and I can say that this compares to all of them! I find it to be non irritating to my sensitive skin, but also long lasting. It provides a beautiful smokey look, and I find myself reaching for it all of the time. Recommend!
Arika M.
Whiteland, IN
I actually came across this product by accident when I was looking for a new black eyeliner pencil to purchase. I grabbed the brown/hazel color instead and after one use, I was surprised to see how much more I liked this eyeliner than the traditional black, I'd been used to purchasing.
Letisha L.
Orange City, FL
Eyeliner is one of my most favorite eye product. I tend to jump around products seeing which are the best and are long lasting. I would have to sah this one is in my top 5. I go to school so I look for something that will last about 8 hours. Recommend to people ofcourse all the time.
Christina L.
columbus, OH
This is a great eyeliner for a drugstore brand! It glides on very smoothly, the packaging is nice as well. Very easy to use and the price is right although perhaps a little pricier than other drugstore brands, but sometimes you just need to pay for quality!
Lydia S.
This stuff is amazing. Last all day for me and does not smudge on my upper or lower lash line. I think it is the best drugstore liner out there and will forever repurchase for the rest of my life. (Unless they change the formula on me... Please don't!!)
Emily R.
Corp Christi, TX
This is one of my favorite eye liners. I've always had problems with my eye liner ending up on my upper eye lid but I finally found this one. It works amazing and I will never pick another eye liner. It goes on smoothly and looks perfect when finished
Zoe T.
Waukegan, IL
This is alright.. The idea is really great but for me the vanilla shade was very patchy and didn't really work me. The black shade was alright also.. I wouldn't say long wearing but not bad. It didn't bleed but I felt like it faded fairly quickly.
Richelle D.
los banos, CA
Love loreal duo liner and shadow.I love how smoothly it goes on and how it enhances my eyes.I also love how it doesn't smudge and is easy to take off without leaving black marks around my eyes.I highly recommend this eye liner.
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
I love the idea of a shadow and eyeliner in one. The liner is so soft, and glides on really smoothly, but it also breaks super easily and needs to be sharpened often. I wish that it was a retractable liner instead of sharpen because sometimes it breaks when you just touch it. The shadow side is really great though.