MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Le Kohl Duo Shadow + Liner

L'Oreal Paris Le Kohl ® Duo Shadow + Liner

Le Kohl ® Duo Shadow + Liner

super good product excellent pigmentation is incredible and super recommended
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Le Kohl ® Duo Shadow + Liner!
Product Highlights
Love this product! Its very black and lasted the whole day with out smudging on my lower lash line. Some of the kohl pencils i tried didn't last the whole day but this is a very good prpductin reviews
This is great eye liner!!! Doesn't smudge or fades out my absolute favorite eyeliner!! Buy it u won't regret it in reviews
I live by all L'oreal eye product because they are amazing. This liner does not budge once its set properly into the waterline. in reviews
...doing my make up and this helps me love the color easy to put on and I always get the look that I want !in reviews
It's a good product for the cost.in reviews
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
I love the idea of a shadow and eyeliner in one. The liner is so soft, and glides on really smoothly, but it also breaks super easily and needs to be sharpened often. I wish that it was a retractable liner instead of sharpen because sometimes it breaks when you just touch it. The shadow side is really great though.
Mackenzie P.
Minneapolis, MN
It's great! It is great for tracking because you have 2 different colors in 1 pencil! You do have to sharpen it but that's OK!
Kayla G.
Works very smoothly and comes off nice on your eye but it is hard to get a full sold black on your water line
LaShunda H.
Dallas, TX
L'Oreal Paris Le Kohl ® Duo Shadow + Liner  This is a great addetion to your makeup train box. I use this pencil, I use the liner 1st then go over the liner with the shadow to make the liner stand out more and be more prominent. I ordered this online because; Ive never seen it in stores.
Missy M.
Port Jervis
I always have loved this liner for my water line. Its almost like a buttery feeling. It goes on very smooth and can smudge out easy for a smokey look
Fernanda M.
Provo, UT
I love this one. This is the best eyeliner I've tried yet. The texture is good and the color too.
Kennedy D.
O Fallon, MO
Glides on the eyes, very pigmented. Doesn't stay on all day, but does have a great color pay off
Neha B.
Lombard, IL
This eyeshadow is really good. I love it. Gives you a very nice look. Not sticky. You don't even feel that you have anything.
Gurkiran S.
Richmond Hill, NY
Lisa S.
Liverpool, NY
This is okay in a pinch, but for my taste there might be better choices. I wouldn’t recommend. I like that it’s easy to find.