BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Le Grand Kohl Perfectly Soft Liner: for clean, smooth kohl Lines or dramatic eyes.

• I am interested in trying this, but haven't yet, does it ...1 Answers
  • I am interested in trying this, but haven't yet, does it ...1 Answers
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
This has to be the makeup product that I have used for the longest. I have purchased countless over the years. I love this eye line and its super easy to apply, its super black which is what I like and I always have a couple extra ones on hand!
Danielle C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am very picky when it comes to eyeliners. I don't like when the pencil it too hard that you feel like your stabbing at your eyelid. This soft liner goes on very smooth and stays on a long time. Soft eyeliners are my go to for my inner too and bottom kid and this is one of my favorites. Typically very easy to find in many different retail stores as well allows for a busy girl on the run to not have to go to 10 stores to get Beauty products. I highly recommend.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
This is one of my favorite eye products! I don't wear makeup very often but when I wear eyeliner, I always grab this one. I have a difficult time in finding an eyeliner that would make eyes stand out without looking like raccoon eyes. This is the one that I would buy again and again. The product just glides on and is easy to remove with makeup eyes. No more raccoon eyes!
Misha PinksugarAtlanta S.
Atlanta, GA
Although I'm not very big into make-up, I found this liner very soft and subtle. The color stayed on all evening and didn't smudge. The pencil sharpened well and overall, I'd have to say this product was great and I'd definitely recommend it to family and friends.
Orleidis L.
It's an eyeliner that goes on super smooth on your eyelids, very easy to apply and has considerable lasting power. I love to do a smokey eye and this one is perfect for that! It does smudge a little and the hours go by, but I have oily skin and have that same problem with every pencil eyeliner on Earth so, I still like this one and would remmend it
Amy P.
This is a good eyeliner the color rich and so black which I love but I have watery eyes so this runs off my water line and lower lash line pretty easily. If you don't have my issue then this is great for you 😊
LaQuondra B.
Montgomery, AL
Thus eyeliner is very budget friendly for the quality that you get. Goes on nice and smooth without feeling like you're slicing into your eyelid and last practically the eye tire day with minimal smudging!
Aly O.
I really like the oynx color of this eyeliner - It's a good eyeliner for the price, it goes on smoothly and lasts for a decent amount of time. I also like that you can purchase it almost anywhere! Good.
Monica L.
North Las Vegas, NV
I love eyeliner, this one was especially easy to use and a really nice finish to it. I recommend this for an everyday use or on the go and don't have time for liquid or gel liniers.
Pam R.
Angola, NY
I absolutely love this eyeliner! I love how smooth it is when I apply it, and it stays fresh looking all day. I've used other eyeliner that went on smooth, but after an hour or two it would smudge and create a shadow under my eyes. Then I would end up wiping my under eyes with tissue and I looked terrible. So now I always buy this one when I find it!
Bethany C.
Towanda, PA
I am interested in trying this, but haven't yet, does it work good? Does the color smug?
Bethany C.