L'Oréal Paris® Le Blanc uploaded by Leslie G.L'Oréal Paris® Le Blanc uploaded by Miriam P.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Leslie G.
Pittsford (town)
My favorite spring nail color!! This type of revlon’s nail polishes goes on a lot smoother and no need for many extra coats. Affordable and can be found at pretty much every drugstore. Highly recommend!! L'Oréal Paris® Le Blanc
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
I like white for a nail polish and this one is my absolute favorite. You can pick it up almost anywhere and it go’s with so many Occasions events and holidays. My favorite is for easter and spring time.
irma Y.
Owensboro , KY
Well, this polish not great impression for me I thought it would be like sand color but the color was to light and my nail looked very pale. Not ever going to buy another color like that. I would not recommend this color polish.
Kylie Z.
Buffalo, NY
Loreal has
always had good quality nail polish in my opinion. I was drawn to the Mint
pastel color because holding up to the bottle it looked nice on tanned summer
skin. There was also a lavender color that I picked up. The formula of the nail
polish itself is really creamy hence the name, it does not have a matte finish,
it does have shine and when applied smoothly almost looks like a gel polish
which is great because you get to skip a few steps. The staying power of this
is average; it chipped after 5 days of wear with a clear topcoat. Overall it is
an above average nail polish in an adorable color.
Jazmin F.
I have this color and like 5 others luckily I got them on sale for like 70 cents each at Walmart. It lasted longer then I expected. It chips here and there but it lasted pretty long time. I would recommend to anyone.
Kassandra M.
I love this spotty shade of blue it looks like a little diy but it's just the nail polish itself I wore this all the time an was obsessed still wear it here and there
Cammie S.
Hedgesville, WV
I love L'Oréals peach negligé nail polish! It's my go to neutral nail polish for everything! Goes on smooth and lasts a long time! I would purchase again!
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
One of my favorite colors to wear in the spring and summer time its just so blue and beautiful. I feel like my nails get noticed more
arleny R.
Ive had this polish for quiet a while now and its not dried up and looks gorgeous on my nails . I love these nude polishes!
Flor m.
Me encanta el color blanco este esta muy bonito... Se los recomiendo usenlo..... muy biena la marca....