MakeupEye MakeupMascaraL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Lash Paradise Washable Mascara

L'Oreal Paris Lash Paradise™ Washable Mascara

Lash Paradise™ Washable Mascara

does this mascara clump up after a few coats?
I have short lashes with this product is good for me??
Hey! Wanted to know if this mascara works well on short lashes? I’ve seen amazing reviews from people but none of them have my lash length, is this product that good and worth the price?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Lash Paradise™ Washable Mascara!
Product Highlights
I'm very picky when it comes to mascara but I was amazed to see how well this one worked. It wasn't too watery or thick and went on very smoothly making my lashes look a lot thicker and longer. One coat is all you need and if you do more then that it will clump and look spidery. It looked as though I had falsies on which I loved so if your going for that look this is perfect.in reviews
...does not rub off on my eye lids throughout the day. I also find that it lengthens much better than the Better Than Sex, and has a slightly better staying power. I am SO impressed with this product and I definitely recommend it to everyone! My new favorite.&nbsp;<br><br>in reviews
...is so easy to apply, the brush makes lashes look fantastic, and the non-waterproof version is extremely resilient -no smudging!in reviews
Becca M.
L'Oreal Paris Lash Paradise™ Washable Mascara uploaded by Becca M.
I do like this mascara - but even though it is “washable” I am seriously struggling to get it off my lashes. Really does feel like water proof in my opinion. The wand is a nice thick one, can go cakey very easily, as you’ll see! 😂 not sure I’d buy again! I tried to add a video but wouldn’t work without doing a separate post or something. #mascara #lashparadise #makeup L'Oreal Paris Lash Paradise™ Washable Mascara #beauty #lockdown #bushybrows
Salma A.
L'Oreal Paris Lash Paradise™ Washable Mascara uploaded by Salma A.
One of the best mascaras I have ever used! I hate mascara that sticks your eyelashes together and clumps up on your eyelashes but this is something else. This mascara separates every lash, lengthens and volumes beautifully, giving a false lash effect. A great budget mascara dupe for high-end products. I highly recommend this mascara. It doesn't crumble or flake off either. #mascaragallery
Neha I.
London, Greater London
L'Oreal Paris Lash Paradise™ Washable Mascara uploaded by Neha I.
I’m a huge fan of the ‘better than sex’ mascara by TOOFACED and this is supposed to be a dupe for the mascara and it’s perfect. Not stubborn to take off. Gives volume and length as well as curling your lashes. Highly recommended!
Caitlin B.
L'Oreal Paris Lash Paradise™ Washable Mascara uploaded by Caitlin B.
L'Oreal Paris Lash Paradise™ Washable Mascara uploaded by Caitlin B.
This is my favourite mascara ever. It gives volume, length and curl. The first time I used it I felt neutral towards it but I continued to use it and started to really like it. Make sure you act quick as it can dry on your lashes quite quickly. My only issue is the confusion between the English and American version. My natural eyelashes are shown in the photos for comparison.
Kellie R.
WestMidlands, West midlands
This Mascara is really nice. If you are looking for full natural lashes that feel lifted all day this is you mascara. This mascara is one of the best drugstore mascaras I have used in a while. They now also have this in waterproof! Really worth purchasing.
Aaiza A.
London
Gives a false eyelash look! Honestly such an amazing mascara , plumps your eyelashes so good makes them looks as if your wearing fake eye lashes
Phoebe C.
London
I haven’t been using long but WOW this mascara is amazing. Incredible coverage after only 1 or 2 coats. I’m surprised how good it is for the price. Will struggle to use anything else again!
Summer W.
Ipswich, Suffolk
I’d definitely say this is the best drugstore mascara and its also a dupe for Too faced better than sex & nars climax mascara. The wand is very similar and this makes lashes have a nice lengthened, volumised wispy effect. Packaging is super cute and love having this on display😊
Kristina Z.
L'Oreal Paris Lash Paradise™ Washable Mascara uploaded by Kristina Z.
Best ever used mascara. Lenghtening and volumizing. Perfect brush, covers lashes with exact amount of mascara every single time. It contains castor oil which is very good for lashes. To be honest,I have noticed that my eyelashes became longer and stronger after using this mascara for about a year. From the first try I was sure this ia going to be my mascara no.1. By the way I really like the price too. 100% recommendations
Nikita G.
Leyland , Lancashire
I think this mascara is worth every penny. It does a great job of lengthening the lashes. It has been a stable item in my make up bag for year's and always come back to this great product.

638 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Isa N.
hillside
il y a 8 jours
L'Oreal Paris Lash Paradise™ Washable Mascara is this a good product been wanting to try it but I want to know people experience ?
Katie D.