L'Oréal Paris Lash Paradise Mystic Black

Lash Paradiseâ„¢ Mystic Black

Is this good for short lashes ?
L'Oréal Paris Lash Paradise Mystic Black i’ve always wanted to try this!! is it worth the hype???
Does anyone else, when using this mascara, it gets clumpy on your lashes?L'Oréal Paris Lash Paradise Mystic Black
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Lash Paradise Mystic Black!
Product Highlights
“Se você tá procurando tem volume no seus cilícios aqui vai uma dica esse produto deixa o seus cilícios como cilícios de boneca e fica maravilhoso” in reviews
“...pick if you ask me , great mascara and probably even better now that it's water proofin reviews
“I tried this mascara before and I love it. It gives me volume and lengthening my lashes and I don't even need to use a eye lash curler as this mascara also make my lashes curl.” in reviews
“...fraction of the price. No flakes, smudges or wearing off. Legthening and volumizing. A must buy!” in reviews
I started using this product a year ago and I've fallen in love with it! I honestly love to use this. It even works great without using a lash curler. It being waterproof was like cherry on the cake! I sure would bye this again, it has become my go to favourite. L'Oréal Paris Lash Paradise Mystic Black
Navi Mumbai
The best mascara ever. EVER. This wand reaches every expectation you need. Fuller lashes, curly lashes, volume, length, everything. I use the waterproof one and it is tough to remove, I usually use washable mascaras but I got this one waterproof for special occasions and rainy days.
Shahjahanpur
I am a die hard fan of this mascara....it makes my lashes go waahwaahwoom as it makes my lashes voluminous & strengthen them....best drug store Mascara at affordable price. Loved it ♥️
mumbai
I've got mixed feels about this one it's great to hold the curls and makes your lashes look voluminous. There's almost no flaking at all. But on the downside if you've got thin,scanty, tiny lashes it's gonna have a thick clumpy look. However it can be fixed. Worth a try.
New Delhi, India
One word: Perfect..my eyes just look so much of gloryyyy...I am in love with this product...L'oreal brand is something i always adore of...it is worth of every penny...recommended to all..
Agra
When ppl say it is a dupe for many high end brands you must belive them. Its true. Its the best affordable mascara it lengthens your lashes it makes them voluminious applies effortlessly.just gorgeous after application. A big thumbs up 👍🏻❤️L'Oréal Paris Lash Paradise Mystic Black
686, siali Kullian, behind union bank atm, pathankot. punjab
This maskara is great. It gives tooo much drama tomy eyes. It makes them look so voluminous and long. I love it. It has a perfect consistency where it makes my lashes look so long amd curly. It also hold the curl very well. It stays put the whole day, no flakyness and no smudging.
Goa
Long wear. Long stay. If only it was available in a non waterproof version, it would be the best. Loved it nonetheless. Volumizing mascara. One point less because it is too difficult to take off. Definitely recommended for oily people and summers!
Uttar Pradesh
I don't think this is worth the hype because i found it looking clumpy when you apply 3 coats of it. It says that it gives volume and length to our lashes and it does that work. It's also water-proof and smudge-proof but when i compare this from Maybelline colossal waterproof mascara i found these two the same because it also claims that it is smudge-proof , water proof etc and one main difference is the price . So the price of L'oreal paris voluminous lash paradise mascara is for 799 in indian rupee where as the maybelline one costs for 450 in indian rupee and both the mascaras have the same concept . If i have to buy the l'oreal one again then i will probably not buy this. L'Oréal Paris Lash Paradise Mystic Black . If this review was helpful then please follow me or hit a like
I have used quiet a few mascaras by now but this mascara by Loreal has become my favourite since day one. I enjoy waterproof mascara and it is a waterproof one and will not come off until and unless you use some oil based cleanser to remove it. It gives length and volume without clumping your lashes. I love the packaging of it. And also how affordable it is!!

717 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 3 jours
Nino N. • il y a 3 jours
good price and quality 🥰🥰💜
il y a 12 jours
Evergreen &. • il y a 12 jours
It depends what you consider a natural look, I think. This mascara is super thick and leans almost clumpy. If you like a thicker lash, then yes. I like it for everyday. If you like more long and fluttery lashes I’m not sure this is for you.