L'Oréal Paris Lash Boosting Technology, 24-Hour Lash Boosting Power System Kit (1 Day and 1 Night)

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Kelly M.
Wilmington, NC
Just don't even wast your money! That's all I have to say!! It did not do what was promised and when I took my makeup off that night my eyelash were falling out!!!
Destiny Y.
St.Louis
😍amazing is what I gave to say. I loved this product. It did exactly what it says it does and it stayed on forever. This is definitely one of my favorite products.
Tessa W.
Universal Cty, TX
I've used this product for awhile now and i can see a difference in my lashes. I don't know if I would use this 24/7 just because I forget to use it at night sometimes and I'm probably not getting the full effect. But for someone who can remember I would recommend!
Fiorella C.
Jacksonville, FL
Esta mascara si es buena, y la recomiendo. Aunque ahora mismo ya no la use. He tratado otra q trabaja mejor que esta.
alexa.ftp a.
Caracas
Es perfecto deja mis pestañas muy bonitas rizadas y a mi y a todas mis amigas nos encanta, es fabuloso su resultado, lastima que se me acabo, lo usaba mucho porque es fantastico , imporsionante *-* me encanto<3 *-* me lo volvere a comprar porque me gusto
zugheit g.
amo esta mascara de pestañas da un volumen hermoso y hace que tu mirada sea mas grande es de una excelente durabilidad y su precio es muy accesible
Alisha S.
Good mascara. The brush is my favorite. It reaches little hairs and isn’t clumpy. Would recommend and definitely buy again. Good for price
Mayssa R.
#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster