L'Oréal Paris Lash Architect Curved Brush

Lash Architect ® Curved Brush

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Lash Architect Curved Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My sister and I absolutely adore this mascara, but neither of us have been able to find it anywhere. Has it been discontinued? We both have fine, thin, but very long lashes, and this formulation did wonders to dramatize and give our lashes volume. I'd buy a case if I could find it!” in reviews
“I love this mascara so much! I've repurchased it several times. This both lengthens and voluminous my lashes. I have the "blackest" color and it makes my lashes very dramatic” in reviews
“I love this it doest not crumb at all and is long lasting,it gets every little lash on my eyes.” in reviews
Fresno, CA
Live the dramatic look this mascara gives my lashes. It is long lasting and makes my lashes look fuller and longer. Doesn't make my lashes look clumpy with is a good thing. I definitely would rebuy this product because of the amazing results I received.
Sebewaing, MI
This used to be one of my favorite mascaras but the fibers started to flake in my sensitive eyes and I already look tired without adding red eyes and mascara flecks. For a date it's still good but not an all day/evening
Oviedo , FL
Lone Tree, CO
I love the volume that this mascara gives! I use it every day and it gives me that pop that I need in the morning! This is a great value for what you pay, you definitely get more bang for your buck with this! I would recommend this to anyone! Specially those that want a little drama!
Dinuba, CA
I love this mascara. Especially the waterproof one because I have allergies. This mascara keeps my eyelashes looking long and nice all day. The mascara does not flake onto my face throughout the day and it doesn't get on my concealer.
I feel like this mascara helped when it came to volume but could be a little bit better with length. You can definitely get the results you want with just building extra coats though. I'd recommend if in a pinch for money!
Seward, PA
I liked this product a lot and I usually don't use the L'Oreal brand. I was surprised how light it made my eye lashes feel and how beautiful they flared after use.
I have been using this mascara for about 15 years. It is by far the best lash-lengthening mascara I've ever used. I was so upset when L'Oreal discontinued it. Thank goodness for Amazon.com, where I've been able to find it over the last few years. I don't know what I'll do if they ever run out. The waterproof version is the best waterproof mascara I've ever used. I spend a lot of time in a swimming pool and I never have to worry about having racoon-eyes! I just wish L'Oreal would start making it again.
Eh? That's how I usually feel about drugstore mascaras. I've never found one that is long lasting, doesn't flake, and doesn't transfer. This one is no exception. Save yourself the hassle and spend the money for something good at Ulta or Sephora.
Eden, UT
L'Oreal makes the best mascara .... what ever your needing in a mascara from volume, thickener, length they have got you covered! I have never been disappointed with any of the mascaras. If you haven't tried L'Oréal mascara this ones one of my favorites.

Looking for your answer?