L'Oréal Paris Lash Architect 4D Mascara for Women uploaded by Madelyn M.L'Oréal Paris Lash Architect 4D Mascara for Women uploaded by Oleksandra I.L'Oréal Paris Lash Architect 4D Mascara for Women uploaded by IMSELF C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lash Architect 4D Black was launched by the design house of L'Oreal Paris.

L'Oréal Paris Lash Architect 4D Mascara for Women
  • "I love this mascara, it never goes clumpy and is gives great volume and length. The price is extremely reasonable. I love to use this on a daily basis, I highly recommend!!" in 3 reviews
Madelyn M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Save your money and buy this instead of a prestige brand one this works just as well babes. It gives me full and lengthy lashes that mimic galaxies and the formula is great I haunt notice much climbing but when I do I just take out my clump crusher and brush them away. This mascara is reccomended.
Marianne D.
Grovetown, GA
Not a bad product may not use again! I am a fan of a different L'Oréal product. I would recommend to friends that have thick eye lashes though ! It was my first time using but I would recommend a thicker serum for better application!
Layne W.
Fishersville, VA
i absolutely love this mascara!!! anytime I buy new makeup this is the mascara that I get. its fairly priced and stays in good condition till the last drop! it works really well for me too. I never have any problems with it. I would highly recommend this.
Karima P.
Lilburn, GA
This makes my lashes look and appear longer and somewhat fuller. The first few uses were amazing however over time it started to get clumpy (even when only applying it once). But over all it is a good product.
Bina N.
Corona, CA
I use to love this mascara then I found another one in this same brand! This one it dries out much faster then the other ones but it still gives my lashes the full set look!
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I love my L'Oréal mascara! I have tried dozens high end and drugstore mascara and I always return back to my L'Oréal Voluminous Fake Lashes in black. This mascara adds tons of volume and length even better than the high end mascara. I definitely wouldn't waste my money on expensive mascara- not when I have my L'Oréal Fake Lashes. A must try!
Manieah L.
Want to look fabolous all day with thick beautiful eyelashes? Well this is what you need right here , not only does it last long but it make your lashes thick & long
Samantha B.
Cuyahoga falls
I have this in a full size and a smaller sample size that I keep with me. This one doesn't clump and really does make my lashes feel and look fuller. I've used a lot of mascara as but this one is my favorite
Megan H.
Love this product will definitely be purchasing it again! It makes my eye lashes look amazing. It is very effective. I ordered it off amazon and it was a great price.
Ilona N.
Brooklyn, NY
I have it in gold. Though it. Does make your eyelashes look longer and fuller, it starts tripping and falling on your cheekbones closer to the end of the day
I ordered mine on Amazon
Layne W.
Fishersville, VA
is this something that people prefer over other products? or is it a top of the line product?
Jo J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Is this mascara waterproof?
Vicki C.
Suwanee, GA
Does it flake at all?
Zoë S.
Is this hard to get off after use?
Maria Jose S.
¿en verdad funciona bien ?

back