L'Oréal Paris La Touche Magique Perfect Match Highlighting Concealer uploaded by Erin G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oréal Paris is a French company and a global leader in beauty trends. L'Oréal Paris provides accessible luxury for all those who demand excellence in beauty. L'Oréal Paris has been the official make-up artist for the Cannes Film Festival for 10...

Buy on Amazon
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT
I like this to use as almost a concealer primer and put in on before my maybelline fit me concealer. It's a great consistency and it blends out nicely. It has pretty light coverage which is why I use my regular concealer over it. Does a good job of bringing light to the undereye.
Wilbelys Y.
I love it, I use it mainly for dark circles and it really works for me. Its texture seems to me excellent and the natural finish that leaves me love. I do not look like a raccoon
Jocelyne V.
Moncton , NB
This is a beautiful glowy concealer.

It blends in nicely and layers well. The coverage is light/medium and buildable. It's a bit tacky and tight on the skin at first, but it warms up to my skin very well after about an hour. Doesn't settle into lines. Wears well throughout the day.
It has a very nice and subtle radiance which is beautiful and flattering, but it doesn't accentuate puffiness. I prefer to wear this when I am well rested.
Natalie S.
Amazing!! I’ve never been able to find a concealer that 1. Goes with my skin tone. 2 doesn’t crease! But this is THE ONE. I love the twist and brush applicator. It doesn’t immediately dry like others gives time to blend nicely. It blends evenly and I will keep purchasing it. Not overly pricey either I’d say is priced fairly with how great it is!
Georgia A.
If I could pick one favorite concealer of all times then that is probably this one. The coverage is great, easy to apply and to blend. It has a thick consistency that covers amazingly under eye area and little red blemishes on the skin but without being cakey! This is the product I use and use! I love it!
Very good coverage lasts for most of the day and doesn’t leave lines it’s one of the best concealers I have used !