L'Oréal Paris La Touche Magique Perfect Match Highlighting Concealer uploaded by Erin G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oréal Paris is a French company and a global leader in beauty trends. L'Oréal Paris provides accessible luxury for all those who demand excellence in beauty. L'Oréal Paris has been the official make-up artist for the Cannes Film Festival for 10...

Buy on Amazon
Wilbelys Y.
I love it, I use it mainly for dark circles and it really works for me. Its texture seems to me excellent and the natural finish that leaves me love. I do not look like a raccoon
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT
I like this to use as almost a concealer primer and put in on before my maybelline fit me concealer. It's a great consistency and it blends out nicely. It has pretty light coverage which is why I use my regular concealer over it. Does a good job of bringing light to the undereye.
Georgia A.
If I could pick one favorite concealer of all times then that is probably this one. The coverage is great, easy to apply and to blend. It has a thick consistency that covers amazingly under eye area and little red blemishes on the skin but without being cakey! This is the product I use and use! I love it!