BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Cap & hook highlights for short hair. Easy pull-through cap. Blonde hair color highlights.

La Petite Frost Hi-Precision Pull-Through Cap Highlights are ideal for short hair or for adding a few face-framing highlights. The easy highlighting cap lets you create perfectly placed, precise, even highlights—in as little as 20 minutes.

Our formulas are modified from time to time, so this ingredient listing may not exactly reflect the ingredients in the product you purchase and use. Always read the ingredient list on the product label before use.

Note: Below Is The Most Comprehensive Ingredient List For This Product, But Please Note That Ingredients Vary By Shade. Please Check The Box At The Store For An Ingredient List At The Shade Level.

Lightening Cream Ingredients:

Aqua / Water / EAU Cetearyl Alcohol Ammonium Hydroxide Oleth-30 Hexadimethrine Chloride Oleic Acid Oleyl Alcohol Pentasodium Pentetate Ethanolamine Parfum / Fragrance Fil Code D32865/1 Formula 1084487

Accenting After Color Ingredients:

Aqua / Water / Eau Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Ppg-5-ceteth-10 Phosphate Phosphoric Acid Ppg-12-peg-50 Lanolin Glycol Distearate Polyquaternium-10 Hexylene Glycol Sodium Benzoate Parfum / Fragrance Tartaric Acid Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate Salicylic Acid Propylene Glycol Fil Code D43589/4 Formula 465984 Highlighting Bleach

Powder Ingredients:

Potassium Persulfate. Sodium Silicate, Sodium Persulfate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Urea, Kaolin, Magnesium Sterate, Ammonium Chloride, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, VP/VA Copolymer, Polydecene, Sodium Metasilcate, Magnesium Peroxide, EDTA, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba /Guar Gum, Sodium Carboxymethyl Starch, Sodium Benzoate

• How do the highlights turn out? I recently bought the L'...1 Answers
  • "It's much easier if you have shorter hair." in 1 review
kari s.
Eden, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
We recently used this to do my daughter's hair. She wanted something different, and this was very simple to use. It was easy to use and worked really well. She was very happy with the results
Valeriya N.
Merritt Island
Review for: Chardonnay more...
I have extremely thick hair so it took two boxes to color my hair, and only because this was the only size of the color I really like in the store. The color when left on the correct time came out beautiful and it was very simple to follow the directions and use. I would recommend this to someone, the only downside I have to it is that you will need to color every 3-4 months because the color tends to fade after a lot of washes.
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
Review for: Caramel more...
I really liked this kit and was able to achieve subtle caramel highlights with my dark brown hair. The spool was each to use through the cap to pull out the individual hairs. I think this made the process more precise! I enjoy the result I achieved and would definitely get this product the next time I want to do my own highlights!
Linda P.
Leitchfield, KY
Review for: Caramel more...
I have always colored my hair at home and decided to add high lights this time.  The obvious choice for me was Loreal and I have no regrets!  Very nice color, very easy to use, Loreal never disappoints in any of their products.  I will repurchase and highly recommend!
Meghan K.
BROOKLYN, NY
This is my go-to kit for bleaching half of my hair (yes I am Cruella DeVil IRL), and I'm always recommending it! Initially, it took two lifts to get my medium-brown hair to the white-blonde everyone admires today! I'm always getting asked what I use, and THIS IS IT! Four years now. I love how fast it works, the product doesn't irritate my sensitive scalp, the formula doesn't smell too terribly bad (compared to other dyes I've tried) and everyone adores my results! I will continue to buy this product again and again and again!
Kendra D.
Palmer, MA
Review for: Other more...
I have been using L'Oreal Paris Frost and Design Hi-Precision Pull-Through Cap Highlights For Longer Hair in the color Champagne H85 for years. This is the only box dye I use, and it has brought my hair from medium/dark brown to platinum blonde. I always tone my hair after using it though.
Lori U.
Uniontown
Review for: Caramel more...
I just started coloring my hair couple years ago and I really like the highlights that it gives my hair and it’s really easy to use all you do is put through the And put the color on I get mine at my local dollar general store for nine dollars
Jamel L.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: Chardonnay more...
Love it , the color came out great as expected . And I have dark brown hair . It was a easy process getting my achieve look . I will definitely be using this product again , i was very satisfied with this product .
Amy S.
Mineral, VA
This product may be okay with short hair, but it is not ok for long hair ! I used this product one time , and that was the last time! Althought it colored my hair great and did what it was suupposed to do, the pulling the hair through the cap was a pain . Not only did it rip my hair out every time it was pulled throught the little hole, but it took FOREVERRRR do. I will definitely go see my stylist for highlights in the future .
Amelia P.
Mobile , AL
I was not impressed with this product. I used it on a fiend and oh boy it was rough. The tool made it very hard to grab little pieces, and it was hard to decide which places to pull the hair. We eventually just let her tell me where I needed to go back and pull from bc the instructions were not helpful at all.
Michelle H.
Leander
How do the highlights turn out? I recently bought the L'Oreal kit that you apply with the rubber thing on your finger, kinda like a thimble, and I don't feel like it got close enough to my roots. Does a cap come in the box? Can you get the cap snug enough on your head to get close to the roots?