BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Cap & hook highlights for short hair. Easy pull-through cap. Blonde hair color highlights.

La Petite Frost Hi-Precision Pull-Through Cap Highlights are ideal for short hair or for adding a few face-framing highlights. The easy highlighting cap lets you create perfectly placed, precise, even highlights—in as little as 20 minutes.

Our formulas are modified from time to time, so this ingredient listing may not exactly reflect the ingredients in the product you purchase and use. Always read the ingredient list on the product label before use.

Note: Below Is The Most Comprehensive Ingredient List For This Product, But Please Note That Ingredients Vary By Shade. Please Check The Box At The Store For An Ingredient List At The Shade Level.

Lightening Cream Ingredients:

Aqua / Water / EAU Cetearyl Alcohol Ammonium Hydroxide Oleth-30 Hexadimethrine Chloride Oleic Acid Oleyl Alcohol Pentasodium Pentetate Ethanolamine Parfum / Fragrance Fil Code D32865/1 Formula 1084487

Accenting After Color Ingredients:

Aqua / Water / Eau Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Ppg-5-ceteth-10 Phosphate Phosphoric Acid Ppg-12-peg-50 Lanolin Glycol Distearate Polyquaternium-10 Hexylene Glycol Sodium Benzoate Parfum / Fragrance Tartaric Acid Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate Salicylic Acid Propylene Glycol Fil Code D43589/4 Formula 465984 Highlighting Bleach

Powder Ingredients:

Potassium Persulfate. Sodium Silicate, Sodium Persulfate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Urea, Kaolin, Magnesium Sterate, Ammonium Chloride, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, VP/VA Copolymer, Polydecene, Sodium Metasilcate, Magnesium Peroxide, EDTA, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba /Guar Gum, Sodium Carboxymethyl Starch, Sodium Benzoate

• How do the highlights turn out? I recently bought the L'...1 Answers
  • "It's much easier if you have shorter hair." in 1 review
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
Review for: Caramel more...
I really liked this kit and was able to achieve subtle caramel highlights with my dark brown hair. The spool was each to use through the cap to pull out the individual hairs. I think this made the process more precise! I enjoy the result I achieved and would definitely get this product the next time I want to do my own highlights!
Jamel L.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: Chardonnay more...
Love it , the color came out great as expected . And I have dark brown hair . It was a easy process getting my achieve look . I will definitely be using this product again , i was very satisfied with this product .
Meghan K.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go-to kit for bleaching half of my hair (yes I am Cruella DeVil IRL), and I'm always recommending it! Initially, it took two lifts to get my medium-brown hair to the white-blonde everyone admires today! I'm always getting asked what I use, and THIS IS IT! Four years now. I love how fast it works, the product doesn't irritate my sensitive scalp, the formula doesn't smell too terribly bad (compared to other dyes I've tried) and everyone adores my results! I will continue to buy this product again and again and again!
Amy S.
Mineral, VA
This product may be okay with short hair, but it is not ok for long hair ! I used this product one time , and that was the last time! Althought it colored my hair great and did what it was suupposed to do, the pulling the hair through the cap was a pain . Not only did it rip my hair out every time it was pulled throught the little hole, but it took FOREVERRRR do. I will definitely go see my stylist for highlights in the future .
Amelia P.
Mobile , AL
I was not impressed with this product. I used it on a fiend and oh boy it was rough. The tool made it very hard to grab little pieces, and it was hard to decide which places to pull the hair. We eventually just let her tell me where I needed to go back and pull from bc the instructions were not helpful at all.
Alicia D.
Minneapolis, MN
Works pretty well. The cap is good for making sure you get all over the head. It can be tricky to get used to pulling the hair through without it hurting. Does come with a hook to use though. Overall I liked it.
Saramae R.
Apple Valley, CA
I have used this product on fresh un colored naturally brown hair and the color was amazing it went straight to blonde without any problems! I would definitely recommend this product!
Destinie L.
Kernersville, NC
I used this to frost my dark brown hair. It worked very well and the instructions were easy to understand and follow, my hair turned out as desired, no complaints.
Jacquie d.
Lake Worth, FL
Nice idea but the execution doesn't go well. It's hard to get whole strands of hair and I found myself coating parts of chunks of strands of hair and it did not turn out that great.
Lauren N.
Xenia, OH
I don't recommend at home bleaching unless you know what you are doing, but this box highlight is pretty easy to use. Not salon quality, but not bad.
Michelle H.
Leander
How do the highlights turn out? I recently bought the L'Oreal kit that you apply with the rubber thing on your finger, kinda like a thimble, and I don't feel like it got close enough to my roots. Does a cap come in the box? Can you get the cap snug enough on your head to get close to the roots?