BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Pro Looks. Curated Shades. Designer Applicator.

Inspired by makeup designers 'Must Have' palettes, the La Palette Nude offers everything you need to master the art of nude eyeshadow. Makeup Designer Nude looks curated exclusively for each palette with step by step instructions and live tutorials. 10 highly pigmented shades range from light to dark to flatter every skin tone in 3 shadow finishes: shimmery satin, buttery matte & lustrous sheen.

• Talc

• Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer

Buy on Amazon
Natasha Carolina Z.
Doral, FL
Sincerely, First of all when touching the shadows and seeing that the pigmentation leaves much to be desired in some of them, specifically in the matte tones. They are very hard and cost quite pick up product, although with the brushes I handle more or less well, but honestly, leave much to be desired coming from a brand like L'oreal.
The darker shadows pigment more and better than the clear and shimmering shadows are slightly creamier and softer than the matte ones, which, as I said, are very hard. The truth is that there are a couple of colors on the palette that are absolutely beautiful, but ...
The truth is that I have mixed feelings with this palette because it is very cute to the naked eye and the colors I think are well chosen, but it seems to me that a brand like L'oreal could give much more of itself as to the quality of this palette in particular.
Bhumika T.
Newman, CA
This has beautiful shades, little rosy and pink toned. But the purples look really good on medium to wheatish complexion. The pigmentation is pretty good too, I like this one more than the Maybelline eyeshadow palettes. This would last a long time, but definitely recommend!
Liz R.
Frankfort
The colors were so beautiful in the packaging that I was immediately drawn to it. I use this literally every day, whether it’s for a single transition shade or an entire eye look. I’ve hit pan with a couple of the colors and I am so incredibly sad. The colors are all different in their pigment, some are sheer and some of quite pigmented. It’s always buildable and so easy to blend. I do wet my brush with setting spray when I use the sheer, shiny/almost glittery colors. But it’s such a wonderful palette and I would recommend this as a staple piece for any makeup lover out there. L'Oreal Paris La Palette Nude
Brandi O.
This palette is Gorgeous!! I am a novice at makeup application, but this really is like "high-end" makeup to me. Using an eyelid primer (Milani), the shadows go on smooth and creamy. I'm still experimenting with different looks. I love the colors on my medium skin tone with brown eyes/hair. Great buy!
Jozlynn Louise R.
Belle Center, OH
I love this eye shadow palette. It's probably my favorite drugstore palette. I wear it to school and by the end of the day it still looks really good like it did the morning. 😍😍
Bianca C.
I actually really love this pallet, I think this is a really great drugstore dupe of the names pallet. I have about a thousand nude pallets but I will never stop purchasing them. Good pigment for a good price. Highly recommend this pallet
Emily V.
Radcliff, KY
They have such beautiful colors for eyes . Very affordable and great quality. I use this all the time since I’m very picky of colors . I really do like it and think y’all would too.will definitely keep buying
Destiny G.
Falls City, TX
L'Oreal La Palette Nude Eyeshadow 10 piece - Beige I do have this L'Oreal pallet it's alright I like for transation colors I use this product whenever I put on eyeshadow or want a simple look
Danielle C.
This is one of my favorite pallets. They're very pigmented and beautiful. They don't wear off to easy and they bring out my dull eyes and make them pop. Great product.
Giselle V.
Odessa, TX
You need this!!! These shadows are so buttery and pigmented ! OMG! This palette is so good my mom took it from me so I had to buy another 😂 def recommend this !!!💕
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Where can I find this cheap?
Roxana R.
Doral, FL
This palette pigments well ???