L'Oreal Paris La Palette Nude

La Palette Nude

Which shade would you recommend?
will have good pigmentation ?
How is the pigment the eyeshadow?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris La Palette Nude!
Product Highlights
...it was $19.99 for a drugstore item. The colors are beautiful, decently pigmented, smooth, and blend well without getting muddy. I definitely get better color pay off when I use a primer. Staying power was great even when I only used a little foundation and powder to prep my lid area. The rosy shades in here do limit you on the variety of looks you can create but they are all beautiful and work really well together. A great palette but I do wish they hadn't made it quite so expensive. A little steep. Thankfully, if you purchase from CVS or another drug store they generally run decent sales like BOGO 50% off or money to use towards your next purchase.in reviews
This is a great alternative to the urban decay naked 3 palate. It's 10 different shades in neutral to cool cool shades. I think these colors in this palate look good all year round. I bought 2 months ago and it's my go to palate for the evening. There's everything to matte and shimmer textures and they blend really well. I suggest tapping out any excess product off your brush because there is a bit of fall out. Other than that I really like this palate. in reviews
It has a nice range of colors and finishes, but could use a few lighter shades and a brow bone shade.in reviews
A lot goes a long way with it you definitely don't need much on your brush only a little bit to make sure you don't get any fall out.in reviews
I have a makeup tutorial featuring this palette so you can see it more in depth: https://youtu.be/hevA-cA31ugin reviews
Samantha A.
Jefferson Cty, MO
L'Oreal Paris La Palette Nude uploaded by Samantha A.
L'Oreal Paris La Palette Nude uploaded by Samantha A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This palette isn’t my very first go to, but when I need a backup this is my go to. If I could improve this product I would make it a little more pigmented and leave out some of the shimmer colors !
María A.
APO, WI
This eyeshadow palette has everything you need for an everyday makeup! It has an awesome range of colors (mainly nudes and brownish shades), which are perfect for those of us who like to keep it simple. I assure you that you are going to use every shade in this palette, mainly because there are no bright colors involved. Plus, matte shades are the bomb! The price is the best.. $15 for a complete palette you can use for day or night makeup looks, plus you can find it almost at every drugstore!
Michel M.
Seagoville , TX
L'Oreal Paris La Palette Nude uploaded by Michel M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Good pigment... easy blend... beautiful natural colors... light and fine texture... matte and pearly shades... includes mirror, very useful.
Daisy C.
Fontana, CA
L'Oreal Paris La Palette Nude uploaded by Daisy C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like this nude pallet I can use it in 1001 ways to wear nude . I love that it has a mirror and it gives you some examples in back of the pallet.
Catrina L.
Syracuse, NY
This palette allows me to explore my artistic side. I no longer pay attention to the four pre-designed pictures on the back. I love to experiment and see what my eyes are going to look like today. Am I going to go bold or am I going to be smokey? It is such a great expanse of colors if you own both 1 and 2.
ashley C.
Bayonne, NJ
the color selections are not my favorite. too monochromatic for my liking but the textures and pigmentation is not bad for a drugstore brand
Veronica D.
Maurice, LA
L'Oreal Paris La Palette Nude uploaded by Veronica D.
Not a bad palette at all. The darker shades are medium pigmented and blend well. I did find it very difficult to pack on the lighter colors, hence the 4 stars. I enjoy the colors for easy everyday looks.
haylie S.
Dacula, GA
It's so well pigmented and I love the shimmery colors. It gives my eyes a perfect glow and it's very natural. It glides very smooth and blends very easily. I say it gives the same quality as high end brands.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Beautiful rose shades. Nice pigmented shades go on smooth and blend beautifully. They're so soft and pretty.
Wanda B.
Benson, NC
L'Oreal Paris La Palette Nude uploaded by Wanda B.
This is a gorgeous palette. Plums, mauves and browns and it does include a couple of glitter shades. It comes in a very nice hard case with a small mirror and double ended foam/synthetic brush. The pigmentation seems good but I do use a primer underneath. It costs around $15 so you get a nice product for the price. One thing that really drew me to this palette is on the back it has a numbered diagram with instructions to create FOUR completely different looks. How cool is that?! [product:l'oréal-paris-la-palette-nude]

125 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...