BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Create, Re-create Your Color Obsession. 3 Finishes, 8 Shades. Infinite Possibilities.
Contour lips, create an ombre effect, or customize your lip color with our multi-color, multi-finish lip palette.
Expertly curated colors with 3 unique finishes: Cream lipstick, Matte lipstick and Highlighter.
Available in 3 palettes: pink, plum and nude.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate Polyethylene Hydrogenated Polyisobutene Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer Phenyl Trimethicone Silica Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate Diisostearyl Malate Ozokerite Nylon-12 Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 Disteardimonium Hectorite Caprylyl Glycol Tocopheryl Acetate Propylene Carbonate Zinc Pca Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate Alumina Tin Oxide Aqua / Water / Eau Calcium Sodium Borosilicate Tocopherol Mica CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake CI 15850 / Red 6 CI 771

• What do you think of this loreal palette?7 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good eye palette.. I was so close...20 Answers
  • The colours look beautiful! Do they wear well?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris La Palette Lip
  • "This is such a beautiful lip palette! I thought the colors were gorgeous and highly pigmented. The shades were definitely a variety of finishes and colors, which was really nice to see. The only problem with this type of product is that it isn't the kind of lipstick I would just throw in my purse because of the size. Even still, I love the easy brush applicator and how smoothly it goes on. The texture is very creamy. :) It doesn't dry out my lips at all either. Definitely a nice lip palette I get a lot of use out of. :)" in 7 reviews
  • "This is a gorgeous palette. The shades themselves are stunning and are easy to apply. The palette itself is not too huge so it can easily fit into a purse if you needed to take it on the go and then you've got great color options. I applied too much force to the top of mine in a bag while traveling and the top cracked but I really don't think it would have happened easily otherwise and it doesn't bother me or impair my use of this. Really like this. " in 5 reviews
Alex S.
I received this lip palette as a gift from my aunt. I’ve never used a lip palette but thought it might be a fun addition to my makeup collection. The packaging is nothing special and is fairly straightforward. The palette comes with an applicator but I highly recommend using your own brush as it is very cheap.

The colors themselves look nice in the pan but when you go to apply them, they look completely different. I don’t think that the colors are that flattering because of that reason. The product is very oily and balmy, not what I expected.

If this were not a gift, I would have returned it. I gave this two stars because some people might enjoy this product.
Sarah B.
East Boston, MA
I have the product in the first photo, the  L'Oréal Paris La Palette Lip  and I absolutely love it. The only thing is that it is expensive for L'Oreal, about $16 at CVS. The formula is very smooth and goes on with a medium pigmentation. I love that it stays on for a long time, and is not sticky. I have a really hard time finding a lip color that I like on me and this is great because I can blend a few together to get what I want! (:
Kirsten O.
I got the purple version of this palette as a gift and I was very intimidated at first but the pigmentation is amazing! And the brush they include is great and easy to use. This would be 5 stars from me if I would’ve gotten the nude palette because I would use that more often. But hey, Barbie pink lips are needed every once in awhile.
Alyssa B.
This Lip Palette made by Loreal is beautiful!

I love all of the shades of pink and red that come with the palette. They can be used to create so many different looks - a very nice range and variety of colors. I was pretty impressed by the pigment of these colors! Luckily I didn't find any of them drying at all personally. They are not necessarily hydrating, but they did not dry out my lips throughout the day. The colors do have a finish more on the glossy side, they are not really matte colors. While I do love the colors, I didn't find they lasted as long as I hoped for. I wish they were a lot more long-lasting. Since this is a palette, it's not as easy to carry around in your purse as opposed to a lipstick. But I still love this palette and would definitely recommend it because of the nice variety of shades. :)
Holly H.
Cushing
I obviously love this lip palette by L'Oréal. I have the L'Oréal LA PALETTE LIP NUDE Sensuous Ombré! I have made so many different looks with this lip palette and the colors are beautiful and creamy and I love the lip brush they include! You really can make some awesome ombre looks, or just use one shade, either way it's a win win and for the price..OMG STEAL!! Thank you L'Oréal!!
jessica E.
chelsea, MA
I didn’t really like it the colors wouldn’t show on my lips I didn’t like the brush it came with and it just all in general wasn’t what I expected I actually gave it to my daughter since the colors didn’t show so she can play with it I would not buy it again or recommend it
Catherine P.
New York
I got this palette as a gift and I'm loving the colors, you can mix and customize your own, they're beautiful and long lasting. Really loving the formula, it is travel-friendly which is a plus for me, recommend it!
Deja W.
I got this in hopes of comparing it to the Anastasia lip palette, however they are not similar. It didn’t meet my expectations in formula. It’s really more oily and difficult. I would recommend just a solid lipstick rather than this to someone else. Not my favorite.
Meggs R.
Ok palette. Colors wore decently but I’ve had higher quality lippies from Rimmel for a fraction of the price per ounce. Also don’t like that no lip brush came with the-set as it wasn’t that inexpensive. Didn’t have enough color payoff or lasting ability imo
Swanza H.
Washington, DC
I purchased this from Sephora. I’m girl who loves OPTIONS. As with many do makeup mavens we have piles upon piles of makeup. I’ve begun placing my individual tubes into palettes according to similar shade range to make them easier to fit in my organizer. When I can find a palette where it is already done for me it’s a win-win. The colors can be blended to make something unique. It’s not over done. It’s beautiful and professional makeup. I would definitely purchase again.
Kassandra K.
Aiea, HI
I've been looking for a good eye palette.. I was so close to picking one of these up but wasn't sure how pigmented they looked on. Also I live in Hawaii so there's A LOT of moisture in the air and makeup will just wear off.. so my questions are how long does it stay on and how do the colors look when they are on? Let me know! Aloha☺️
Krystel N.
What do you think of this loreal palette?
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I have been dying to try this lip palette by Loreal and wanted to know how pigmented the colors are? Thanks for your input!
Faith P.
Wilson, NC
What do you like about this palette?
Luz C.
What do you think about this palette?