BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Create, Re-create Your Color Obsession. 3 Finishes, 8 Shades. Infinite Possibilities.
Contour lips, create an ombre effect, or customize your lip color with our multi-color, multi-finish lip palette.
Expertly curated colors with 3 unique finishes: Cream lipstick, Matte lipstick and Highlighter.
Available in 3 palettes: pink, plum and nude.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate Polyethylene Hydrogenated Polyisobutene Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer Phenyl Trimethicone Silica Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate Diisostearyl Malate Ozokerite Nylon-12 Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 Disteardimonium Hectorite Caprylyl Glycol Tocopheryl Acetate Propylene Carbonate Zinc Pca Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate Alumina Tin Oxide Aqua / Water / Eau Calcium Sodium Borosilicate Tocopherol Mica CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake CI 15850 / Red 6 CI 771

• I wanted to get more information on this product, I have only use...2 Answers
  • What does everyone think of this lip stick? Does it stay on? Do...1 Answers
  • What's the really color that you liked it in this palette ?2 Answers
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
I tried this product as a free sample from L'Oreal. I'm not a big lipstick wearer so this was the perfect palette to try out some different, bolder colors. The colors in the pink palette are very pretty and they layer together very nicely. However, the lipstick feels very sticky when applied and it doesn't last very long. This is definitely a good product for someone who isn't a big lipstick wearer and wants to experiment. Tip: the applicator that comes with this product is very difficult to use. It only adds to the stickiness. I used a soft lip brush to apply and that helped a lot.
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
I like that this lip palate is portable. I can keep it in my purse or in my carry-on when I travel. The colors look great. The pigment lasted me about 6 hours through drinking water coffee, and juice. The color goes on Matte, but when I applied the highlighter, it gave it a nice glossy shine. My lips are feeling great. They did not get dried out. People gave me compliments on my lips and asked me what I was using. I had the confidence to talk to strangers. I definitely recommend this
Angela G.
I actually really like this lip palette. All the colors are pigmented. The three brightest shades that are matte really stain your lips. The other glossy colors are not that long wearing. The highlight shade comes off greasy at first but once you use it a few times it is so pretty! I would suggest waiting for it to go on sale or use a coupon because it is pricey for what you get.
Danielle W.
Broussard, LA
I love this lip pallette!! It gives you soooo many color & finish options! I never have to dog through lots of lippies to find the right one -- this pallette has one for every occasion! You definitely want to try this product, trust me!! :)
Glennys F.
Bronx, NY
the all !!!the colors are beautiful and very durable sings me I'd try them all !!! since moisturise lips very well I would like to see more variety of colors in matte are my favorite because I feel that goes best with my personality.
I actually got this as a gift and I've quite enjoyed it ever since I got it because it comes with Matt Shades and glossy Shades and a high later which is amazing for the price I would definitely repurchase it and repurchase it.
Mawadda Y.
Austin, TX
I like this palette!! It's matte...glossy at the same time.
I bought it from Walmart last week .
There are three different types from this palette and each one included more color some matte and other glossy...

Crystal H.
Rochester, NY
Absolutely love this palette! I have very fair skin and it looked amazing with my skin tone. Also extremely soft and makes my lips feel moisturized.
christine p.
San diego, CA
I have this palette and while I love the concept I think it really suits fair skin the best! The highlight shade is pretty but a little too glittery
Angie A.
Miami
I think it is a very good product and I love it because it is so original apart is very good brand and are great are my favorite
Faith P.
Wilson, NC
What do you like about this palette?
Luz C.
What do you think about this palette?
Mawadda Y.
Austin, TX
What's the really color that you liked it in this palette ?
Maryanne S.
Lodi, CA
How pigmented are the colors and are they long lasting?
Brittaney M.
Holland, MI
I wanted to get more information on this product, I have only used lipstick and not a pallets that you mix like this, do those who use it like it better than a basic lipstick?