L'Oréal Paris Kiwi Coloreflector Root Elevator uploaded by Erica B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Heidi P.
Hampstead, NC
I picked this product up on a whim and I am really impressed with it. It's smells really good and gives my hair the lift I need to do up dos or just to look nice in a pony. I use it when I want to wear my hair down with some lift:)
Holly B.
Cave City, AR
Love this product! My hair is very thick, full and HEAVY. Most products don't work and the products just weigh my hair down. This product doesn't and actually holds my hair up at the roots giving me the height I desire!
Jennifer S.
Blackwood, NJ
When I started using this product I feel In love with it it makes my hair and color look nicer, gives it that extra kick to my hair. The product smells good and last a long time, you can tell that if you ever color your hair and use this product it makes a big difference.
Jubria S.
Atlanta, GA
This product always have left my hair silky and smooth. It's affordable and efficient. I recommended it to three of my friends and all say they love it just as much as I do. Plus it smells amazing! I would defiantly buy this product again and continue to recommend it.
Susy J.
El Cajon, CA
Never used a root elevator before and am happy i got to try this product. My hair is fine and flat and it helped my hair look fuller and with volume. Adding this product to my daily routine.
Chelsea C.
This is by far my FAVORITE root booster of all time! It smells amazing and gives my hair the best fullness and body ever! I wish more places sold it because I am obsessed!
Peyton F.
Lansdale, PA
I mean it's ok but it's not my goo to for a root elevator in my hair it leaves spots and chunks but I have a weird hair texture. But I've Heard better reviews about it too so I'm sure it will work for you
Licenia H.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this product for the roots and it really does help my hair is smooth but healthy at the same and not oily. I don't use anything else in my hair except this.
Crystal M.
Fortson, GA
Definitely gave some lift. didn't make hair greasy and smelt amazing. Lasts awhile cause you only need very little to get the job done.
Go get some.
Dee I.
Diamond bar, Ca
😍 really holds well, works the best without hair spray. It was really really useful when you're using on a night out and it hold really well