BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tristina H.
Grants Pass, OR
L'oreal kiwi was amazing my hair is naturally curly and this made it stay super curly all day I love it. I will definitely buy it again not to expensive either.
Samara H.
Ontario, CA
This is great to use if you've curled your hair and just want to keep it intact. It also smells great!
Jessica F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells great and works well too. It doesn't leave your hair crunchy feeling like some hair sprays do
Anna W.
Stedman, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a big L'OREAL fan! I have used probably 95% of their hair products and have yet been disappointed! This stuff is really good and smells lovely too!
Brittany S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This will definitely keep every hair in place. Love the strength. I can count on L'Oreal's Rock Hard Hold to keep my hair exactly as I styled it!
Brianna Y.
Williamsburg, KY
It's rare for me to find a amazing spray like this!!😱This spray is fantastic!
carley p.
I really likes this strong hold hairspray it lasted all day and I didn't have any complants
Shannon P.
lambertville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great hold! Great look! If you like strong hair spray that will last all day and bring out natural shine, this is it!
Susan C.
Moore, OK
Best hairspray on the market. My hair holds it's style all day and in the wind I need it to stay looking nice as well. .
Mia N.
Kept every hair in place. Love the strength. I used this on my niece hair. Its awesome. It has met my expectations. Very long lasting