L'Oréal Paris Kiwi Coloreflector Kiwi Burst Wet Wax uploaded by Queen 👑.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Beatrix P.
Medusa, NY
I initially tried this product in a whim because of a sale to be honest. Although I' ve used other Loreal hair care products religiously for years- I'd never seen this or heard of it. However it was marked down 30% and it smelled like heaven so I thought I'd give it a go and I am SO happy that I did. I have very thick hair that can get wild, unruly and quite frizzy especially in the summer- which is when i made this purchase. I figured out that when I took about a quarters worth of the Kiwi Burst Wet Wax and warmed it in my palms with damp to nearly dry hair- my untameable mane would actually stay super-shiny, waves in place, and smelling like absolute Nirvana for about 8-10 hours. With just one to two quarters worth!! I know it wasn't completely what the product was intended for- but it worked like magic for me all summer long, and hey! I'm worth it!
Lizza T.
I like the smell l oreal always has nice smells when it comes to its products. and it does the job in giving my hair that wet texture without actually getting it wet and it says for some hours which is a plus. the amount is a lot of the package as well too.
Maria F.
Orland Park, IL
I am so happy I found this product! I recently lost my hair due to chemo treatments and when it started to grow back this product was a tremendous help in controlling my unruly short hair and it smells good too!
Desirae M.
Porterville, CA
I think it works great with my thick hair and it doesn't make my hair so greasy, thats not good that they discontinued this.. it works great with my wavy hair and gives a lot of volume.
Beverly B.
Fort Worth, TX
Over all a good product! Smells great too! :) I've been using this product for 5 months, and it's been doing its job great, and the product isn't pricey either!
Jazzmyn N.
brentwood, NY
I recently cut all my hair off so I've been on the hunt for some good styling products, and I just picked this on up and it seems to be working pretty well.
Mireya N.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Really works makes your hair shine without making it look nasty. Really good when I have my hair straighten makes it look slik. love this product a lot.
Marcelina E.
Seaside , CA
This product is okay , it doesn't clump your hair or leave flakes. It's not a bad product I just don't have much use for it. Buy at target or Walmart.
Catie  M.
Pittsburgh
I honestly had a really bad allergic reaction to this I don't really know why I'm not allergic to Keewee's in this at all I hate this really
Abby A.
Greensboro, NC
I absolutely love this product! Hides all of the greasy parts of my hair and makes it look super shiny! Stays in all day too! Love love love
Yuliet G.