BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For Extra Softness LOreal Kids is so gentle, its tear free! Formula tested under ophthalmologist control. LOreal Kids makes hair so soft and shiny! The creamy, conditioning 2-in-1 formula helps eliminate knots and leaves hair soft, smooth, manageable and extra shiny. LOreal Kids is easy to use and smells so good! With its soft bottle, it's easy to hold. With LOreal Kids it's fun to shampoo!

Trinidad P.
My daughters love this shampoo, it makes it easier to get my youngest let me wash her hair. The smell is like a candy strawberry scent that the kids love, and it is long lasting. I like that it gives a thorough clean with a good lather, and that it is effective on both of their different hair types. The only thing , I suggest using conditioner with
lissette s.
i love this i buy this for my 2 daughters n even myself it smells so good and leaves our hair super soft n easy to brush . makes my life easy not struggle with tangled hair very satisfied i recommend
Kary N.
chula vista
My daughter loves this product and I absolutely love the smell of her hair. It lathers okay and my daughter loves how soft it makes her hair feel. I buy it at Walmart. I'm highly satisfied with this!
Cassandra K.
I didn’t really like this product😔 it didn’t smell good and it didn’t bubble. Though it did a good job of cleaning my hair and I makes you hair very soft . I recommend if you don’t really care about the sent. But in my opinion it wasn’t that good
morgan B.
McDonough, GA
Kelly M.
Bremen, GA
This is an excellent product that I like to use for my daughter. She doesn't complain about it and it smells fantastic. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
The smell of this is awesome! Not for me, but I love it. My niece uses this shampoo and I find the smell refreshing while helping her wash her hair. The bottle makes her happy too. It also reminds me of being little and using the L'Oréal Kids shampoos and condioners as well!
Lizzee B.
Fairbanks, AK
The ONLY shampoo I use on my daughter. It is gentle on her sensitive skin, it smells absolutely fantastic, and it leaves her hair feeling fresh and easy to manage!
Ileana H.
Katy, TX
My daughter absolutely loves this leave her hair smelling like fresh berries. I suggest to add a little conditioner to the amount you put in to get your hair a little soft.
Ariel S.
Arlington
I used to use this stuff as a kid and it was awesome. I love the smell and when my kids get older I will be using it for them as well a