L'Oréal Paris Kids Toy Story 3 Jessie, Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Shampoo, Yippin Yodelberry

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

No Tears! No Knots! No Split Ends! For All Hair Types Jessie from Toy Story 3© L'Oreal Kids is so gentle, it's tear free. Ophthalmologist tested. L'Oreal Kids is so detangling! No knots can resist the 2-in-1 formula of L'Oreal Kids. *It helps prevent...

Buy on Amazon
Amber K.
Valdosta, GA
Love this shampoo for our kiddos. It smells amazing and makes baths enjoyable for everyone. The Toy Story picture on the front makes the kids want to  bathe because of just that. I purchased this at our local Target and I will definitely be buying again. When you have kids they love to dump the whole bottle in the bathtub at once( no matter how many times you've threatened to take away their most prized possession or give them timeouts)so at least this is very inexpensive. It is tear free so it will not burn their little eyes. Great product to buy.
Lindsey J.
Sarasota , FL
This was my favorite shampoo as a child, and I was so glad to see it come back! It smells really fruity and leaves your hair smelling nice. I love the iconic packaging that is the same as when I was a kid. It is really gentle, and the 2-in-1 shampoo leaves your hair feeling soft even without a separate conditioner
giuliana C.
I love to make this shampoo to my son, it leaves a softness in the hair that I love the best of all is that it lasts that softness for a long time, besides a smell so rich that it does not cause me to ever let go, I hope to make more shampoo's like this Because they are very good, I recommend them.
Tyson C.
I personally am not a huge fan of combination shampoo and conditioners. I feel like they dry your hair out and they are not good for your scalp. I like this product for small children because it gets them out of the bathtub quicker, especially if they do not like to take baths.
Tammy P.
Buckingham, VA
I have used many shampoos for my grandchild, she liked the smell of this one and it work really well for her long hair. Most of the time she get out of the bath and her hair is a tangled mess. With using this product, she did not complain when brushing her hair after wards.
Cora P.
Binghamton, NY
i bought this for my kids and they love it. It smells great and they actually try to clean them selfs. My 2 year loves to rub it in his hair him self and i dont have to worry about it getting in his eyes because its gentle. They love the fact it has characters on the package
Gladis 1778 T.
Me gusta mucho el olor de este shampoo , a mis ninas les facina su aroma y me encanta l facilidad que da el 2 en 1,  el empaque es ttlmente atractivo para los ninos, les da divercion al banarse y lo puedes encontrar en muchas tiendas, me gustaria que hubiera mas opciones
Suzanne S.
I have 3 little girls with long, thick hair so we are always looking for great shampoo that both smells nice but works well too. We love this shampoo! It has a great smell and it leaves hair smooth and easy to brush when we get out of the bath! Highly recommend!
Melissa F.
Eugene, OR
i have always used loreal for my kids. it has an amazing smell and cleaning power to boot! its effective and the kids love the fishy shape of the bottle. the price is usually less than other childrens bath products. i wont stop buying this for children...ever
Brittney G.
West chester, OH
I am not too fond of 2 in 1 shampoos. Especially for little girls with long, thick hair. I feel like this product would be ok for a little boy or someone with short hair. It just doesn't do the job for the thickness. I gave it 2 stars for the smell!