L'Oréal Paris Kids Shampoo Toy Story 3 Buzz Lightyear Berry Blueberry uploaded by Christie T.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Olivia P.
Winslow , ME
This shampoo is so nostalgic to me just because I used to use it every day as a child. The shampoos smell so good like fruit or candy. The packaging is super cute and kids love it. It's not harsh on the hair you can feel safe using this on your children! I definitely recommend!
ashley h.
Middletown, CT
I always tend to lean towards l'oreal kids hair care when washing my little ones hair because i love the brand. The smell of the shampoo leaves my little one smelling so delicious i could sniff her hair all night. The shampoo leaves her hair looking really nice too
Christie T.
This is a good kids shampoo it smells good it doesn't burn the eyes makes the hair feel and look good it's a good formula it's worth the price which it doesn't cost to much
Nanette B.
My son recieved this shampoo as a gift and he really loves it, it leaves his hair smelling like blueberries not to strong but a perfect fresh scent i would definitely recommend this shampoo i mean who doesn't like buzz lightyear
April C.
My son loves using this. Usually he hates getting his hair washed. I wanted him to start washing his own hair so he felt like a big boy. He loved that it had buzz on the bottle and that it was for him only. The scent is great and lasts a long time. It lathered really well he loved all the bubbles. I would recommend this to a friend.
Tykia D.
We used to use this shampoo for my little cousins hair at bath time and I can't say I could complain. It is well lathering, easy to rinse, gentle enough for kids hair, and smells great too.
sharee r.
Kenosha, WI
My son loves this stuff! He tried every kind available! He never tires of this stuff. It smells good and don't make his eczema break out either which is a huge plus cause his skin is very sensitive!
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL
I used to love using these shampoos as a kid. They always have really great smells and the scent lasts all day. I have found them hard to find now though for my own kids.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
I loved this as a kid! They always had the coolest packaging & best scents! The fact that it's two in one makes bath time a little easier for mom & means more play time for the kid! I wish I still used this as a 20 year old 😂
Kateri J.
Hogansburg , NY
these were always my go-to when i was a kid & they're still going strong!! smells great! price is better! & the tearless formula!! yasss!!