BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With L'Oreal Kids Shampoo and Detangler you can quickly and wash and detangle your child's hair all in one easy step! L'Oreal Kids Shampoo + Detangler All hair types Detangling Shampoo Yodelberry scent Tear-free Ophthalmologist tested, easy-to-hold bottle 9 oz

L'Oréal Paris Kids Shampoo + Detangler, Jessie Yippin Yodelberry
  • "The kids love the characters and it's very gentle on sensitive skin and little eyes." in 1 review
  • "Smells great, gentle on skin and eyes, works well, and the smell lasts long after their bath!" in 1 review
  • "It is tear free so it's ok if it gets in their eyes and they love the smell." in 1 review
L C.
Seatac, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't used this scent but this brand and bottle shape has plenty different kinds of scents for kids. They have ones with different characters and different seasons as well. I always used them for my son and I'll be using them for my daughter as well.
Shaye H.
Osborn, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this! It's perfect for my step daughters. They both have very thick hair so it's hard to brush it sometimes but if I use this shampoo it's easy peasy and the girls love it!
Devin B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always I loved the l'oreal kids shampoo! It smells so good and works good at detangling!
natasha o.
Troy, NY
My little girl likes this product, it works really good in her hair. Leaves it feeling fresh and smellimg really good. Over all good product.
Lei N.
Fort Lee, VA
My kids love this particular soap. It smells great and lasts for a long time after they've taken their baths. Before this the only other bath soap is use was Johnson to Johnson.
Halee V.
Fort Benning, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kids love this shampoo for the shape, scent, and characters on the bottle! It leaves hair tangle free as well and is gentle on the eyes.
Breanna H.
Merced, CA
My kids love all the different characters and the "no tears" part of these. And I love all the scents.
Dawn C.
Lincoln Univ, PA
This yodel berry smells great. My kids love it. It gets their hair clean. The suds are a good pint. Doesn't sting my kids eyes. They look toward bath time.
Katelyn R.
Adams, TN
Great for toddlers! The kids love the characters and it's very gentle on sensitive skin and little eyes.
Jordan B.
Haughton, La
I used this shampoo as a kid and I also use it for my kids. Watermelon scent is the best!
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
How strong is the scent on this?