BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

(Product Received May Temporarily Differ From Image Shown Due To Packaging Update.&Nbsp; Image Will Be Revised, Shortly) Madagascar 3:&Nbsp; Alex Collect All 4! Extra Gentle 2-In-1 No Tears! No Knots! No Split Ends!* For All Hair Types L'oreal Children Is So Gentle, It's Tear Free. Ophthalmologist Tested. L'oreal Children 2-In-1 Shampoo Smoothly Detangles Hair. No Knots Can Resist The 2-In-1 Formula Of L'oreal Children.&Nbsp; *It Helps Prevent Split Ends And Conditions Dry Hair, Leaving Hair Soft And Manageable. L'oreal Children Smells Amazing. Strawberry Shampoo Smells Great And Makes Every Bath Time Fun. L'oreal Children Is Safe To Use. Its Soft Bottle Is Easy To Hold.&Nbsp; Its Gentle Formula Is Reliable And Effective. Shampoo Fun Tips: Wet Hair, Squeeze A Burst Into Your Palm.&Nbsp; Apply Shampoo, Lather Up.&Nbsp; Rinse Clean. Collect All Four Limited Edition Madagascar 3 Shampoos! 1-800-631-7358 Made In Usa

Jessica R.
The product definitely catches kids attention because of the characters that's on the label. The shampoo does smell good but I don't like the chemicals in the shampoo.
April M.
St Augustine, FL
Used this for a kid I was baby'sitting. Great smell, very gentle, no problems with eye stinging. The smell is strong enough that the entire bathroom smelled lovely. Gets very bubble and frothy during use - also a plus for the kiddos.
I would recommend this to parents.
Jeannell F.
Simsboro, LA
My son hates having his hair washed. I am able to wash his hair easily with this shampoo! He loves the strawberry scent. I love that it shampoos and conditions in one easy step! It makes his hair soft and manageable with a light (not overpowering) scent.
Amanda D.
Eldon, MO
This was my favorite shampoo growing up, so I always make sure to keep it on hand for when my young nieces visit! The bottle has a fun shape and it smells awesome. The kids always love using it because it doesn't hurt their eyes and it's easy to hold. I will definitely keep buying this in the future and even use it on my own kids!
Allie E.
Philadelphia
I'm 19 but this is still by far my favorite product out there. It smells AMAZING. My hair feels perfectly smooth and relaxed as it would with ordinary shampoo. Who said adults can't use the same shampoo they did when they were 8 :)
Tiffany W.
Gray, TN
amazing smell! My son loves this. He loves that there is a well known character on the front which makes bath time fun. The smell is strong but not overpowering and it fades nicely. Not too overpowering for a little boy. Also the price and availability make it a win/win
Jessica B.
Lake station, IN
L oreal kids shampoo 2 in 1 strawberry is a good product. We use this shampoo for every bath time every other night. We bought this at our local walmart.We use this 3 times a week for our bathtime in my kids hair.Im satisfied with the product it smells really good also.
Becky F.
Kansas City, MO
Great smell, easy to use, but my kiddo still complained about it bugging his eyes. We have purchased multiple times and prefer other scents over this one, but, the cleaning factor is fine.
karlata w.
Austin, TX
It's cute inexpensive it's double for the price of 1!its affordable and it actually works really well and my kids use it once a week and I use it once a month. It's something I would recommend to moms out there looking for gentle products!!!!!?
Irene M.
Bremerton, WA
I love how gentle this product is and doesn't sting your eyes. It's affordable if you get it at wal mart but more expensive anywhere else. I don't buy it too much. It's effective and smells good. You still have to use conditioner. I would recommend this product for kids.