BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

(Product Received May Temporarily Differ From Image Shown Due To Packaging Update.&Nbsp; Image Will Be Revised, Shortly) Madagascar 3:&Nbsp; Alex Collect All 4! Extra Gentle 2-In-1 No Tears! No Knots! No Split Ends!* For All Hair Types L'oreal Children Is So Gentle, It's Tear Free. Ophthalmologist Tested. L'oreal Children 2-In-1 Shampoo Smoothly Detangles Hair. No Knots Can Resist The 2-In-1 Formula Of L'oreal Children.&Nbsp; *It Helps Prevent Split Ends And Conditions Dry Hair, Leaving Hair Soft And Manageable. L'oreal Children Smells Amazing. Strawberry Shampoo Smells Great And Makes Every Bath Time Fun. L'oreal Children Is Safe To Use. Its Soft Bottle Is Easy To Hold.&Nbsp; Its Gentle Formula Is Reliable And Effective. Shampoo Fun Tips: Wet Hair, Squeeze A Burst Into Your Palm.&Nbsp; Apply Shampoo, Lather Up.&Nbsp; Rinse Clean. Collect All Four Limited Edition Madagascar 3 Shampoos! 1-800-631-7358 Made In Usa

Jessica R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product definitely catches kids attention because of the characters that's on the label. The shampoo does smell good but I don't like the chemicals in the shampoo.
April M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this for a kid I was baby'sitting. Great smell, very gentle, no problems with eye stinging. The smell is strong enough that the entire bathroom smelled lovely. Gets very bubble and frothy during use - also a plus for the kiddos.
I would recommend this to parents.
Jeannell F.
Simsboro, LA
My son hates having his hair washed. I am able to wash his hair easily with this shampoo! He loves the strawberry scent. I love that it shampoos and conditions in one easy step! It makes his hair soft and manageable with a light (not overpowering) scent.
Jessica B.
Lake station, IN
L oreal kids shampoo 2 in 1 strawberry is a good product. We use this shampoo for every bath time every other night. We bought this at our local walmart.We use this 3 times a week for our bathtime in my kids hair.Im satisfied with the product it smells really good also.
Ana C.
I remember using these when I was younger. Great shampoo for kids! I don't feel that it's a 2-in-1 though. It can leave the hair feeling rough. I still follow up with a conditioner after.
Laura W.
Land O Lakes, FL
I love using this 2-1 product for my daughters fine, straight, long hair. She has very fine hair so I don't like to use a conditioner in her hair, this product does the trick. Keeps it soft and clean.
Amber H.
Holdrege, NE
We have used this before. My sons both say it hurts their eyes even though it is kids/tear free. It seems to clean well and smell good, but not good for little ones that keep their eyes open.
Jessica H.
Glenwood, GA
My kids love this shampoo. They enjoy the smell. It does burn my daughters eyes. So I am extra careful not to get it close to eyes, but it makes great bubbles too.
Dafne F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on my niece. She loves the strawberry smell. She has curly hair and the 2 in 1 helps makes showers faster and luckfully doesnt tangle her hair
Madison H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Love the way this smells. Also my youngest hates washing her hair. So to have this exciting bottle and smell makes shower time much easier.