BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy L'Oreal Hair Shampoos - L'Oreal Kids Ice Age Sid's Dineapple Shampoo Extra Gentle 2-In-1 265ml/9.0oz. How-to-Use: It's fun to shampoo. Wet hair, squeeze a burst into your palm. Apply shampoo, lather up. Rinse clean.

Husn A.
My nephews love this shampoo. L'Oreal kids ice age sid's Dieapple Shampoo extra gentle 2-1 is awesome and the kids always want to use it.
Samantha P.
Auburndale, FL
I use this for my grandchildren. Helps to detangle my granddaughters hair and leaves her hair soft. Does not irritate her eyes or skin.
Kailey G.
Reading, PA
I buy this 2-in 1 for my babu brother all the time he enjoys it because the picture on the bottle which I think is adorable
Andrea C.
Gilbert, AZ
My favorite kids shampoo/conditioner. Seems to help with tangles and the smell is simply divine!
Raquel S.
Corpus Christi, TX
My kids love this. It smells great and cleans there hair well. No tears for them. Happy momma.
Holly V.
White Plains, NY
My kids and I love these products! I love how it is hypoallergenic and they all smell great!
Natasha-Scott H.
Palmetto
Smells great does a good job doesn't agitate the kids skin just is a good product over all
Linda D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great shampoo for kids to use and it is gentle NO NOTS ... My kids love this
Zeseila L.
Sioux City , IA
I've used this shampoo on my kids and they alone love the packaging so they don't get scared when I'm about to use it on them . They hate my shampoo so once they see the picture in this shampoo they feel happy right away.
Leslie H.
Krum, TX
Love this product for my kids, left there hair soft an smooth, they would use every other day since we didn't wash hair everyday an they loved the packaging. The smell is awesome an would last past there long day of playing outside I'd definitely recommend