L'Oréal Paris Kids Gentle Volumizing 2-in-1 Bounce Shampoo for Fine, Thin Hair, Burst of Sweet Honeydew

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Do stores still sell these !? 2 Answers
  • At what age can children switch from baby shampoo to this kind? 4 Answers
  • I've remember myself wanting to use this as a girl but never did....1 Answers
Maryory M.
Oh dear , I love this champoo . Its aroma is so cool that you do not want to stop using it , leaves you very soft and manageable hair . L' Oreal is itself the best brands in the world , and I am sure that all their products have great things to offer, like this. Recommend and girl, you should have it. Wonderful
Kirsten H.
P C Beach, FL
I used this shampoo all through my childhood, the smells are so amazing not gonna lie. I would gladly use this on my hair now! It's a pretty good price for shampoo. I will forever and always be satisfied with this shampoo!
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
I used to use this when I was a kid and i thought it was the coolest thing! It smelled kind of nice and it made for a nice bubble bath. Only thing that sucked about it is it stings the heck out of your eyes!
Tori T.
I use this sometimes because I hate how regular shampoo burns when it gets in my eyes. I know this shampoo is targeted for children, but I feel like it makes my hair nice and bouncy.
Jennifer V.
Orlando, FL
I remember using this brand of shampoo when I was little.  It was the only kind I would use and the best part about it was that my mom would always let me pick out the smell that I would want so I would sit in the store for a good 2 minutes and smell all the different kinds until I picked the one I liked the most.
Monica G.
Your childhood was ruined when you realized no tears meant no knots. Regardless, I loved these shampoos as a kid. The packaging is adorable and they smell amazing! Highly recommend but be careful getting it in the kids eyes.
Demi P.
TX
My mother used to always buy  this for my sibling and I when we were younger. I loved reading the fun facts printed on the bottle label. The label made taking baths a lot funner than it normal baths. The scent of the shampoo always made me want fresh watermelons!
Stefanie H.
Loved this shampoo as a child! My mother used to get the blue bottle which smelled amazingly like a blue airhead candy! I used this shampoo until I was in my mid teens. It was very good at cleaning my hair and scalp. I will probably purchase this to use on my children one day! I have no doubt that it will still be on the market, it's that good!
Cynthia G.
My kids love this shampoo. The smell is amazing and lasts all day long. It's so cheap compared to some children's shampoo. You can always find coupons for them as well. Crazy how long this product has been out, I used it as a child and now my kids use it. Good products stay on the market for a long time
Daniella R.
Harlingen, TX
As a child I loved this brand for the scent since I could of cared less how my hair looked liked but I bought this product out of curiosity and a dose of noatalgia and it was ok. It didn't dry out my bair and if I had kids I would use this on them.
Brittany V.
Bulger, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
At what age can children switch from baby shampoo to this kind?
Samantha L.
Windsor
Do stores still sell these !?
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
I've remember myself wanting to use this as a girl but never did. Now that I have children, would you recommend it?