BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #28 in Conditioner

Gently cleanses. Detangles. Grape scent.

Extra Gentle Grape Conditioner with a Burst of Juicy Grape gently conditions thin to normal hair, leaving it soft, manageable, and flyaway free. A burst of Juicy Grape makes conditioning fun.

Its conditioning and detangling formula is perfect for after swimming or playing outdoors, or for winter-static hair. Goes great with any L’Oréal Kids shampoo. Ophthalmologist tested so it’s absolutely tear free.

• Aqua/Water
  • Trideceth-12
  • Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride
  • Cetrimonium Chloride

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I actually grew up using this and now my girls love it the smell is absolutely amazing and I love how it's tear free also great priced " in 2 reviews
  • "The lid snaps on extra tight so my daughter loves to "swim" it around as a fishy!" in 1 review
Daria K.
I used to love this packaging and it’s look when I was a kid, but it was never for me. It’s for kids but I even tried it as an adult once until I realized how much it burns when you get it on your face. Maybe it’s just me, but it stung on my cheeks and around my eyes and nose and I didn’t have the best experiences with it as a kid, but it’s still a good product. Just good though, not great.
Heather B.
La Follette, TN
If you have a child that struggles with tangles in their hair then look no further! This is one of my favorite go to products for my girls. It comes in different scents that all smell amazing! It help to loosen up the tangles so your comb or brush glides right through their hair.
Tonya B.
Frenchburg, KY
I my kids have always been a big fan of this
Product. The 2 in 1 makes it easy and fast. The variety of smells they offer is great! LoL'Oréal Paris Kids Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Shampoo With a Burst of Cherry Almond
Alyssa M.
Lets face it sometimes we run out of shampoo i have used this and i must say for it being kids shampoo it leaves your hair feeling so clean and fresh!It even comes in a fun bottle for the kids.
Josh H.
Bakersfield, CA
I was always under the impression that L' Oreal kids products were suppose to be gentle and not sting as much if a kid gets the soap in their eyes, but if anything it is about the same. The product itself is great though, it left my girls hair very soft and shiny.
magaly g.
I used to love using this as a kid growing up. This whole entire line smells amazing to me and amazing to make bubbles. It lathers nicely. I’ve seen it at my local drugstores.
Darian S.
I used to use this when I was a kid and use it on my kids still to this day. It smells great and is easy on sensitive skin. Im also a huge fan for packaging of products. This packaging is so fun especially for the little ones.
cice R.
Las Vegas, NV
Disha are used to use it as a kid and I really liked it it is rare to find it in the grocery store or at Walmart but I recommend it if you want your kids here to do treated with care in conditionally three
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
I didn't know L'Oreal made this. I used to call this the eyeball shampoo as a kid. I haven't seen it around in a while. I don't know if maybe it's just because Walmart stop selling it or what. I really loved this when I was a child because it is packaged and designed to draw the eye of a kid yet it's so subtle to make someone question as to why. I can't tell you why I just know I like this stuff as a kid and it still burned when it got in my eyes.
Jennifer P.
This is an okay detangler for hair. I have used it on my daughter who has very thick hair. She absolutely hates my brushing her hair or it is tangled. This shampoo helped a little to eliminate the tangle issue. I prefer another brand. But to each their own. I will not be buying this again.