BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Gently cleanses. Detangles. Grape scent.

Extra Gentle Grape Conditioner with a Burst of Juicy Grape gently conditions thin to normal hair, leaving it soft, manageable, and flyaway free. A burst of Juicy Grape makes conditioning fun.

Its conditioning and detangling formula is perfect for after swimming or playing outdoors, or for winter-static hair. Goes great with any L’Oréal Kids shampoo. Ophthalmologist tested so it’s absolutely tear free.

• Aqua/Water
  • Trideceth-12
  • Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride
  • Cetrimonium Chloride

L'Oréal Paris Kids Extra Gentle Grape Conditioner for Thin to Normal Hair
  • "I actually grew up using this and now my girls love it the smell is absolutely amazing and I love how it's tear free also great priced " in 2 reviews
  • "The lid snaps on extra tight so my daughter loves to "swim" it around as a fishy!" in 1 review
Daria K.
I used to love this packaging and it’s look when I was a kid, but it was never for me. It’s for kids but I even tried it as an adult once until I realized how much it burns when you get it on your face. Maybe it’s just me, but it stung on my cheeks and around my eyes and nose and I didn’t have the best experiences with it as a kid, but it’s still a good product. Just good though, not great.
Tonya B.
means
I my kids have always been a big fan of this
Product. The 2 in 1 makes it easy and fast. The variety of smells they offer is great! LoL'Oréal Paris Kids Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Shampoo With a Burst of Cherry Almond
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
My childhood in a bottle. Its bit the best shampoo and leaves a residue behind when used daily but man does it smell like childhood and I love using it from time to time on my sons hair to smell that amazing smell
Alyssa M.
Lets face it sometimes we run out of shampoo i have used this and i must say for it being kids shampoo it leaves your hair feeling so clean and fresh!It even comes in a fun bottle for the kids.
Angel M.
Clinton
My kids love this conditioner they love the way it smells they love the fun fishy shape of the bottle they love that it makes there hair smooth and is easy to comb after
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
This is terrible. It says gentle but isn’t. Kids wiggle around to much and can end up with soap in their eyes etc. this happened to me and my son while trying to give him a bath and his eyes got burned so bad a lot worse than a regular shampoo. I felt so bad. This never happens with Johnson and Johnson’s shampoos. I wouldn’t recommend this for toddlers
anaika h.
New haven, CT
It worked great on my son the scent was mild but very delightful. The grape scent was great left his hair feeling soft. He loved it himself so thats a good thing.
Heather B.
La Follette, TN
If you have a child that struggles with tangles in their hair then look no further! This is one of my favorite go to products for my girls. It comes in different scents that all smell amazing! It help to loosen up the tangles so your comb or brush glides right through their hair.
magaly g.
I used to love using this as a kid growing up. This whole entire line smells amazing to me and amazing to make bubbles. It lathers nicely. I’ve seen it at my local drugstores.
Alana W.
Atlanta, GA
When I saw this was an option to review I definitely was excited. Our use this on my knees and she loves it she’s only four so her hair is pretty thin and this is perfect for her. She loves the smell of it also I would definitely recommend.

Amazon