L'Oréal Paris Kids Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Swim & Sport Shampoo uploaded by Diana P.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Gently Cleanses. Conditions. Detangles.

Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Swim & Sport Shampoo tackles the harsh effects of pool, salt water, and outdoor fun. A burst of Orange scent makes shampooing a fresh, sunny experience.

Gentle conditioners remove chlorine, salt, and minerals after swimming, and dust and dirt after playing. They protect against the risk of green tones and ease detangling. Quench dryness and leave hair soft. Ophthalmologist tested so this conditioner is absolutely tear free.

• Aqua/Water/EAU
  • CI 47005 / Yellow 10
  • CI 14700 / Red 4

Frances H.
El Paso, TX
Kids love this shampoo. Leaves them smelling great and is super gentle on their eyes and skin.
Ashley P.
Millersburg, PA
I love the smell of this! My little brother uses this and he doesn't like using anything else!
Grazia C.
This product is great for kids and smells wonderful. I will recommend this product to anyone!
Susan  H.
Oceanside, CA
Great product for the kids to use after swimming, get their hair clean and smelling great!
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
This made my sisters hair very tangly and hard to comb and was not manageable at all
Amanda  H.
Waverly , ia
I really like this shampoo for my kiddos. It's nice and gentle and smells good also!
Kayla G.
This is my kid's go to shampoo. He loves the smell and it doesn't burn his eyes which is fantastic because he always manages to get shampoo in his eyes. I actually used this brand as a kid and loved it as well.
Shaylene M.
Great for kids and even teens for in the summer to take to the pool to help get out the chlorine and it really works and inexpensive way to keep kids hair healthy and clean, use this product every summer.
Sheila A.
I used this product when until i was probably like about 13/14. well it smells really good I'm sure every kids would like it as well and the packaging, its also cute i like the color.
Karen G.
estados unidos
Hay dios l'oreal es mejor shampooo hasta me hace acoradar a mi infancia me encantooo no te hace arder los ojos, simplemente me encanta este producto super recommendable
Brandi A.
Roanoke , VA
Does this work good ? My lil blonde hair babies end up with green from the chlorine 😱
Jessica L.
West new york, NJ
Use this on my godsons when they come over my house in the summer and swim in my pool! Works well
Sabeena S.
Scarborough , ON
Does this product give volume to your lashes?
Cary W.
Hilton Head, SC
My child is sensitive to dyes and perfumes. They tend to irritate his skin and cause rashes. Has anyone had skin irritation issues with this soap?
Cristina M.
Provo, Ut
I have a friend that uses this shampoo for her kids but they have redish hair and she told me is not very good so my question is that would it help my girls they have really dark brown blackish hair will this make their hair look wierd ???

back