L'Oréal Paris Kids Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Swim & Sport Shampoo uploaded by Diana P.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Gently Cleanses. Conditions. Detangles.

Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Swim & Sport Shampoo tackles the harsh effects of pool, salt water, and outdoor fun. A burst of Orange scent makes shampooing a fresh, sunny experience.

Gentle conditioners remove chlorine, salt, and minerals after swimming, and dust and dirt after playing. They protect against the risk of green tones and ease detangling. Quench dryness and leave hair soft. Ophthalmologist tested so this conditioner is absolutely tear free.

• Aqua/Water/EAU
  • CI 14700 / Red 4

Buy on Walgreens
Christine B.
Tecumseh, MI
This is great for getting chlorine out of me and my family's hair especially after a waterpark vacation. The scent is a fun one
Monica H.
Reedley, CA
I remember my parents using his on me and no i get to use on my little one
Gentle on the eyes plenty of lather and smells great
Marissa C.
Love love love. Smells so great and the bottle is adorable. I'm in my 20's and I would still use this stuff! I miss these
Lizbet P.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this product, take out all tangles and the smell is just amazing. The bottle is adorable. Only shampoo I buy.
Brenda S.
Sykesville, MD
This shampoo is gentle and effective. It cleans the hair and strips away the chlorine but doesn't hurt the eyes.
Maira A.
Asheboro , NC
My kids love this product she has no teary eyes has no complaints about it burning and it smells very good.
Sarah M.
O Fallon, MO
I actually use this product sometimes and I'm 20. It smells amazing and gets all the tangles out of my hair
Kathryn P.
Burlington, NJ
This leaves my daughters hair very silky smooth and smelling great! We love all the different scents!
Frances H.
El Paso, TX
Kids love this shampoo. Leaves them smelling great and is super gentle on their eyes and skin.
Ashley P.
Millersburg, PA
I love the smell of this! My little brother uses this and he doesn't like using anything else!
Brandi A.
Roanoke , VA
Does this work good ? My lil blonde hair babies end up with green from the chlorine 😱
Jessica L.
West New York, NJ
Use this on my godsons when they come over my house in the summer and swim in my pool! Works well
Sabeena S.
Scarborough , ON
Does this product give volume to your lashes?
Cary W.
Hilton Head, SC
My child is sensitive to dyes and perfumes. They tend to irritate his skin and cause rashes. Has anyone had skin irritation issues with this soap?
Cristina M.
Provo, Ut
I have a friend that uses this shampoo for her kids but they have redish hair and she told me is not very good so my question is that would it help my girls they have really dark brown blackish hair will this make their hair look wierd ???