L'Oréal Paris Kids Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Swim & Sport Shampoo uploaded by Diana P.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Gently Cleanses. Conditions. Detangles.

Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Swim & Sport Shampoo tackles the harsh effects of pool, salt water, and outdoor fun. A burst of Orange scent makes shampooing a fresh, sunny experience.

Gentle conditioners remove chlorine, salt, and minerals after swimming, and dust and dirt after playing. They protect against the risk of green tones and ease detangling. Quench dryness and leave hair soft. Ophthalmologist tested so this conditioner is absolutely tear free.

• Aqua/Water/EAU
  • CI 47005 / Yellow 10
  • CI 14700 / Red 4

Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
Loreal kids Shampoos smell amazing and clean well..I like the cute container too. Price is about 4$ which is in the mid range for childrens shampoos/washes. This product is easy to find in the stores and I will definitely buy again!
Samantha O.
San Antonio, TX
Great for my daughter's hair.. we use this after she is done with her swimming class.. She likes the look of the bottle and exclaims "Fishy!" every time she sees it.. i like that its gentle!
Alicia P.
Lineville, AL
This shampoo is great to use for kids and young children. It is affordable and easy to find in stores. It has been around for a long time and has been shown to be very effective as a shampoo. I like it because of the fun design as well. I would recommend it.
Kacie R.
Torrance, CA
I used to use this shampoo religiously during the summers when I used to swim a lot, and it was a great help. Hair gets so easily damaged when inducing it in chlorine daily, and this shampoo helped keep it feeling fresh and clean without it feeling so damaged.
Tina M.
Lake Zurich, IL
This is a good gentle shampoo which also helps to get the chlorine smell from your kids hair. I have even used this on my own color treated hair because I felt is was gentler removing chlorine than some of the shampoos that are designed to remove chlorine.
Brandy B.
One of the most gentle shampoos for all ages and smells so nice. I have 3 boys who can get stinky but smell so clean after shower. And the 2 in 1 is brilliant.
Lauren E.
I absolutely LOVE this shampoo as a kid!! If on accident some of the shampoo got in my eyes, it never stung them and the shampoo always smells great!!
Hannah B.
I LOVE THIS SMELL!! as a kid i remember using this after playing outside all day and always ending up smelling like an orange creamsicle its great
MK R.
I use this on my kid and nieces during the summer and I actually use it on my hair too. The scent smells amazing! It’s very affordable
ari f.
Love this product and it smell so good will recommend for the kids and is so soft I great product will buy it all the time for the kids
Brandi A.
Roanoke , VA
Does this work good ? My lil blonde hair babies end up with green from the chlorine 😱
Jessica L.
West new york, NJ
Use this on my godsons when they come over my house in the summer and swim in my pool! Works well
Sabeena S.
Scarborough , ON
Does this product give volume to your lashes?
Cary W.
Hilton Head, SC
My child is sensitive to dyes and perfumes. They tend to irritate his skin and cause rashes. Has anyone had skin irritation issues with this soap?
Cristina M.
Provo, Ut
I have a friend that uses this shampoo for her kids but they have redish hair and she told me is not very good so my question is that would it help my girls they have really dark brown blackish hair will this make their hair look wierd ???