L'Oréal Paris Kids Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Swim & Sport Shampoo uploaded by Diana P.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Gently Cleanses. Conditions. Detangles.

Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Swim & Sport Shampoo tackles the harsh effects of pool, salt water, and outdoor fun. A burst of Orange scent makes shampooing a fresh, sunny experience.

Gentle conditioners remove chlorine, salt, and minerals after swimming, and dust and dirt after playing. They protect against the risk of green tones and ease detangling. Quench dryness and leave hair soft. Ophthalmologist tested so this conditioner is absolutely tear free.

• Aqua/Water/EAU

Angelia N.
Angelia N.
Minneapolis , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for my two toddlers, I love it, it smells great and is not harsh when it gets into their eyes. My only thing is that it does not help with tangles, I always have to go back with a spray on conditioner for them. Other than that the cute bottle makes it so they love to shower!
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Lineville, AL
This shampoo is great to use for kids and young children. It is affordable and easy to find in stores. It has been around for a long time and has been shown to be very effective as a shampoo. I like it because of the fun design as well. I would recommend it.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Plano, IL
My kids love this shampoo! Not only does it smell great it works great for their fine and thin hair and thicker hair. Its super effective at removing pool and ocean water. Package is super cute and smells great. would recommend it to anyone love it.
Layne W.
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
Loreal kids Shampoos smell amazing and clean well..I like the cute container too. Price is about 4$ which is in the mid range for childrens shampoos/washes. This product is easy to find in the stores and I will definitely buy again!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Probably our favorite scent to use on my son. It smells so good and fresh. The smell lasts all day and doesn't dry out my sons hair. He loves that the bottle looks like a fish. I will be buying this one again when we run out
crystal f.
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm currently using this on my toddler, he loves it, small is super cute,gets his hair nice and clean, i don't need to wash his hair everyday, i don't see any dry scalp from this shampoo, price is great.
ari f.
ari f.
Love this product and it smell so good will recommend for the kids and is so soft I great product will buy it all the time for the kids
Amy K.
Amy K.
Bellingham, WA
I used to use this as a kid and while it smells pretty good it can sting your eyes so if you're using it for kids, just be aware
Frances H.
Frances H.
El Paso, TX
Kids love this shampoo. Leaves them smelling great and is super gentle on their eyes and skin.
Grazia C.
Grazia C.
This product is great for kids and smells wonderful. I will recommend this product to anyone!
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Roanoke , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work good ? My lil blonde hair babies end up with green from the chlorine 😱
Sabeena S.
Sabeena S.
Scarborough , ON
Does this product give volume to your lashes?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
West New York, NJ
Use this on my godsons when they come over my house in the summer and swim in my pool! Works well
Cary W.
Cary W.
Hilton Head, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My child is sensitive to dyes and perfumes. They tend to irritate his skin and cause rashes. Has anyone had skin irritation issues with this soap?