L'Oréal Paris Kids Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Swim & Sport Shampoo uploaded by Diana P.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Gently Cleanses. Conditions. Detangles.

Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Swim & Sport Shampoo tackles the harsh effects of pool, salt water, and outdoor fun. A burst of Orange scent makes shampooing a fresh, sunny experience.

Gentle conditioners remove chlorine, salt, and minerals after swimming, and dust and dirt after playing. They protect against the risk of green tones and ease detangling. Quench dryness and leave hair soft. Ophthalmologist tested so this conditioner is absolutely tear free.

• Aqua/Water/EAU
  • CI 14700 / Red 4

Buy on Amazon
Mersedes A.
Phoenix
Love this after my kids go swimming or a hard day of playing. Makes them feel fresh out of the shower and their skin feeling soft. The smell is great too. My youngest has sensitive skin and we have no issues with this product. Always use on them after a day of swimming. Its became a must have.
Whitney E.
Odessa, TX
I know this is a kids shampoo, but I use it for myself after a day at the pool! I have really blonde hair that will turn green if I don't have a special shampoo to get the chlorine out, this shampoo is a great affordable alternative to the more expensive chlorine shampoos aimed at adults. I've used this stuff since it first came out when I was a kid (20ish years ago) and I still love it! I would of course deep condition after using, as it can dry hair out, but that's with any clarifying shampoo.
Diana P.
Watauga, TN
Wonderful shampoo for kids. It's strong enough to clean residue from pool play and chlorine but gentle enough for little eyes. This shampoo leaves my daughter's hair soft and clean. Great product and a little goes a long way
Lacey B.
New Albany, IN
Love the shine and the sleepiness of my kids hair after using this on them. The smell is great. Love that I can wash their hair without either of them screaming that it burn
Joanna D.
Eldersburg, MD
I can not say enough great things about this product. After I had a week long EEG I used this shampoo to gently remove all the gluemfrom my hair without damaging my hair . I use it after aqua therapy and the hot tub at the gym. It is gentle and safe even on color treated hair . It smells amazing . All you need is a spritz of detangler afterwards and a comb will go through your hair like butter . This is NOT just for kids ladies . It is for anyone who loves the water or gets frequent EEGs due to health issues .
Angelia N.
Crystal, MN
I use this for my two toddlers, I love it, it smells great and is not harsh when it gets into their eyes. My only thing is that it does not help with tangles, I always have to go back with a spray on conditioner for them. Other than that the cute bottle makes it so they love to shower!
Heather R.
Plano, IL
My kids love this shampoo! Not only does it smell great it works great for their fine and thin hair and thicker hair. Its super effective at removing pool and ocean water. Package is super cute and smells great. would recommend it to anyone love it.
Madison E.
south point, OH
I have two boys who would much rather stay caked in mud that bathe, so, this is AWESOME!!!! They love that it looks like a fish, and that is makes them smell good, and I love that it's all-in-one!!! Great kids product, buy it all the time!!
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
Probably our favorite scent to use on my son. It smells so good and fresh. The smell lasts all day and doesn't dry out my sons hair. He loves that the bottle looks like a fish. I will be buying this one again when we run out
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
I'm currently using this on my toddler, he loves it, small is super cute,gets his hair nice and clean, i don't need to wash his hair everyday, i don't see any dry scalp from this shampoo, price is great.
Brandi A.
Roanoke , VA
Does this work good ? My lil blonde hair babies end up with green from the chlorine 😱
Jessica L.
West new york, NJ
Use this on my godsons when they come over my house in the summer and swim in my pool! Works well
Sabeena S.
Scarborough , ON
Does this product give volume to your lashes?
Cary W.
Hilton Head, SC
My child is sensitive to dyes and perfumes. They tend to irritate his skin and cause rashes. Has anyone had skin irritation issues with this soap?
Cristina M.
Provo, Ut
I have a friend that uses this shampoo for her kids but they have redish hair and she told me is not very good so my question is that would it help my girls they have really dark brown blackish hair will this make their hair look wierd ???