L'Oréal Paris Kids Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Swim & Sport Shampoo uploaded by Diana P.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Gently Cleanses. Conditions. Detangles.

Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Swim & Sport Shampoo tackles the harsh effects of pool, salt water, and outdoor fun. A burst of Orange scent makes shampooing a fresh, sunny experience.

Gentle conditioners remove chlorine, salt, and minerals after swimming, and dust and dirt after playing. They protect against the risk of green tones and ease detangling. Quench dryness and leave hair soft. Ophthalmologist tested so this conditioner is absolutely tear free.

• Aqua/Water/EAU

Buy on Walgreens
Whitney E.
Odessa, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know this is a kids shampoo, but I use it for myself after a day at the pool! I have really blonde hair that will turn green if I don't have a special shampoo to get the chlorine out, this shampoo is a great affordable alternative to the more expensive chlorine shampoos aimed at adults. I've used this stuff since it first came out when I was a kid (20ish years ago) and I still love it! I would of course deep condition after using, as it can dry hair out, but that's with any clarifying shampoo.
Diana P.
Watauga, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful shampoo for kids. It's strong enough to clean residue from pool play and chlorine but gentle enough for little eyes. This shampoo leaves my daughter's hair soft and clean. Great product and a little goes a long way
Lacey B.
New Albany, IN
Love the shine and the sleepiness of my kids hair after using this on them. The smell is great. Love that I can wash their hair without either of them screaming that it burn
Angelia N.
Minneapolis , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for my two toddlers, I love it, it smells great and is not harsh when it gets into their eyes. My only thing is that it does not help with tangles, I always have to go back with a spray on conditioner for them. Other than that the cute bottle makes it so they love to shower!
Brandy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the most gentle shampoos for all ages and smells so nice. I have 3 boys who can get stinky but smell so clean after shower. And the 2 in 1 is brilliant.
Monica H.
Reedley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember my parents using his on me and no i get to use on my little one
Gentle on the eyes plenty of lather and smells great
Hannah B.
I LOVE THIS SMELL!! as a kid i remember using this after playing outside all day and always ending up smelling like an orange creamsicle its great
Joanna D.
Eldersburg, MD
I can not say enough great things about this product. After I had a week long EEG I used this shampoo to gently remove all the gluemfrom my hair without damaging my hair . I use it after aqua therapy and the hot tub at the gym. It is gentle and safe even on color treated hair . It smells amazing . All you need is a spritz of detangler afterwards and a comb will go through your hair like butter . This is NOT just for kids ladies . It is for anyone who loves the water or gets frequent EEGs due to health issues .
Amanda  H.
Waverly , ia
I really like this shampoo for my kiddos. It's nice and gentle and smells good also!
Lauren E.
I absolutely LOVE this shampoo as a kid!! If on accident some of the shampoo got in my eyes, it never stung them and the shampoo always smells great!!
Brandi A.
Roanoke , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work good ? My lil blonde hair babies end up with green from the chlorine 😱
Sabeena S.
Scarborough, ON
Does this product give volume to your lashes?
Jessica L.
West New York, NJ
Use this on my godsons when they come over my house in the summer and swim in my pool! Works well
Cary W.
Hilton Head, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My child is sensitive to dyes and perfumes. They tend to irritate his skin and cause rashes. Has anyone had skin irritation issues with this soap?