L'Oréal Paris Kids Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Shampoo With a Burst of Cherry Almond uploaded by Erin P.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Gently cleanses. Detangles. Cherry almond scent.

Tame unmanageable hair with Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Shampoo with a Burst of Cherry Almond Shampoo that leaves hair extra conditioned. A burst of Cherry Almond makes shampooing a giggling good time.

No knots can resist the 2-in-1 formula of L’Oréal Kids. Its conditioners help stop flyaway hair, even if you shampoo at night. Ophthalmologist tested so it’s absolutely tear free. Plus it’s great for all hair types.

• Aqua/Water/EAU
  • Xanthan Gum
  • CI 47005 / Yellow 10
  • CI 14700 / Red 4

L'Oréal Paris Kids Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Shampoo With a Burst of Cherry Almond
  • "It smelled really good and saved time making the bottle 2 in 1." in 2 reviews
  • "It's a great product for kids and as you see also for adults." in 1 review
  • "It smells really good for days." in 1 review
  • "2 in 1 works great because it's only one rinse!" in 1 review
Elizabeth T.
Water Valley
My kids love this shampoo cause its two in one and loves the way its smells. They use it everytime they take a bath or shower. They always pick this shampoo out when we go shopping.
Courtney L.
This stuff really brings back memories! I'm pretty sure this product was exactly the same when I was in elementary school. The scent is powerful but not overwhelming, and mostly fruity. It leaves your hair happy, soft and clean. Once I have kids I hope this product is still around to buy for them.
Shannon G.
E Patchogue , NY
I love this L'Oreal kids shampoo! Or really any of the scents from what I can remember. I used to always want this shampoo as a kid and my mom would use it on me and it smelled so nice and it was so fun with the bright colors, and it just made me want to shower all the time!
Avani P.
My little cousin asked me get her a shampoo because the one my aunt had at home was irritating her scalp. This is what I got her and she loves it. She has a hard time with her hair since it's really long and thick and since she's started this shampoo, her hair looks so much healthier! It's so soft and lustrous!
Leticia G.
The smell is great!! I'm 23 and still buy this product, it's very gentle since it's made for kids, but your hair will smell great the whole day. It's a great product for kids and as you see also for adults.
Morgan A.
Cheshire, CT
Smells amazing and leaves my girls hair feeling soft! They both have thick beautiful curls and this product helps to clean and soften it really well. The scent lasts a while too.
Lindsey T.
Kenner, LA
My kids absolutely love this product! It doesn't burn their eyes and it smells so good it makes me want to use it! Great product! It's long lasting compared to others that I have tried.
Jeannie L.
Burkburnett, TX
I love this product for my kids. The scent is pleasant and the price is afordable.it does a good job on my kids thick hair though I do have to use an extra conditioner.
Ysis R.
Naples, FL
I use to use this when I was little. It smelled really good and saved time making the bottle 2 in 1. I also remember using the bottle as a toy afterwards as well.
Jayme S.
Bald Knob, AR
Wow I'm amazed that they still make this stuff. I used to love it as a child. I'm going to have to find some more and hope it works as well as it did before.