BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Bring the fun back to bath time with these limited edition shampoos inspired by your favorite Princesses! Smells Great 2 Safe Easy to Use 3 Bottle is Easy to Hold Fun to Play With 4 No Tears or Knots 5 Great for All Hair Types 6 Paraben Free 7 Ophthalmologist Dermatologist Tested Our extra gentle formulas are super caringso say goodbye to tears, knots and unruly hair. Extra gentle 2-in-1 formulas cleanse and condition hair leaving it soft and smelling great. Tear free, paraben free, ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested! No knots can resist the 2-in-1 formulas of LOr al Kids. They detangle hair, help prevent split ends and condition, leaving hair soft and manageable.

• Well moisturize girls' hair? Is the smell strong?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The smell is great for kids and makes it easier for them to be willing to wash their hair but if you have long curly hair like my daughter then you still need to use a separate conditioner." in 1 review
  • "My daughter loves Rapunzel but other than that there is nothing that makes this shampoo stand out above others." in 1 review
Jessica C.
This 2-in-1 shampoo bottle is so cute. It smells amazing and gets the job done. We have never had much luck with 2-in-1 products in the past conditioning wise so we still pair this with our favorite conditioner or leave in conditioner treatment.
Kaitlyn P.
Owensboro, KY
What a throwback! I used this l'oréal shampoo as a child also. It thought it was simply great!
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I love this shampoo for my two nieces. For the longest time neither of them wanted anything to do with having their hair washed. But ever since we started using the L'Oreal Kids Extra Gentle shampoo, they don't mind it at all. It doesn't burn their eyes and it also smells amazing. I definitely recommend this shampoo for little ones.
Leanna G.
Williston, FL
This stuff smells amazing and makes my kids hair so soft. I will admit that I have even used it a time or two when my shampoo ran out and it's just a really good choice for kid shampoo. Not tearfree so I have to be careful​ with the little ones eyes but other than that it's a good product.
Magena C.
Rosemount, MN
I've gotten this one for my sister and she adores it, it's been lasting awhile and really smells like strawberries it's great for her hair and her dry scalp. Never disappoints her or me and her hair is always looking beautiful
Esther F.
Love this shampoo as well as my daughter! It smells great and it last for a good amount. It's at a great affordable price. I feel it's gentle enough for all types of scalps( dry, oily) . I was satisfied with this product
Casey H.
This product works great but causes a lot of tangles in my daughters hair. However works great for my son. I would recommend this product to any parent. Smells great
Gracie G.
I love how this smells! It's pricey. I'd use it even though it's pricey because would like it and it smells great, but they are super sensitive so I only use Doce products.
Michelle L.
Connie F.
Elk Grove , CA
This product works well for a shampoo, but I still need additional conditioner for my 5 year old. The smell is average, but the character makes it an easy sell to a little girl :)
Ruth M.
Mega Parent Expert
Well moisturize girls' hair? Is the smell strong?