BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Bring the fun back to bath time with these limited edition shampoos inspired by your favorite Princesses! Smells Great 2 Safe Easy to Use 3 Bottle is Easy to Hold Fun to Play With 4 No Tears or Knots 5 Great for All Hair Types 6 Paraben Free 7 Ophthalmologist Dermatologist Tested Our extra gentle formulas are super caringso say goodbye to tears, knots and unruly hair. Extra gentle 2-in-1 formulas cleanse and condition hair leaving it soft and smelling great. Tear free, paraben free, ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested! No knots can resist the 2-in-1 formulas of LOr al Kids. They detangle hair, help prevent split ends and condition, leaving hair soft and manageable.

Virginia C.
Gray Court, SC
I used this as a kid and absolutely loved it! Now I get to use it on my kids and brings back all those happy childhood memories. I will continue to repurchase as long as it's on the shelf.
Bianca M.
My little sister loves this shampoo. She uses it every dah. Its targeted for babies and it does not affect the eyes. In my opinion this bran is amazing and grear for any skin type and color amaZingly god
Melissa L.
Middleburg, FL
I really like this shampoo a lot. It has a fantastic smell, and it makes her hair feel very soft. I still have to use a detangling spray a bit afterwards, but that's fine. I choose to do so to keep her from getting upset when I use the brush. I would recommend to other parents. :)
Lisa C.
Florence, KY
My daughter like loved trying this shampoo. Smelled good, character was a win and made her hair soft. As a parent, I liked it as well the scent was not over powering. The bottle was easy to hole and the cap was not too hard to open.
Katie F.
Bear creek, NC
Although this product smells great and is character endorced, it does not make my daughters hair feel soft. She has very fine hair, and we used this product for one week, and through it out due to the way it made her hair feel. I do not recommend this product.
Calista F.
El Centro, CA
This smells great and is very gentle on my daughter's hair. She doesn't get a lot of tangles, and her hair is very soft after using this. I do follow up with a detangling spray, but that's just a preference for me. This shampoo alone would still be my choice.
T P.
Smells great & of course anything with your little ones favorite character on it makes bath time fun which is a huge plus.. However I find it doesn't really help to cut down on tangles as it says I still find myself having to use a detangler after shampooing..
Maranda B.
Gays Creek, KY
This makes my hair soft to this day. I just hate the peachy smell. If that's your thing though, this is worth the buy
Alejandra c.
My baby and her cousins love this shampoo.it smells good and it doesn't hurt their eyes as much as the other brands.
Stephanie G.
Oxnard, CA
My lil cuzin uses it and her mom told me it works wonders it's an awesome product to use for ur little princess