BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New Mater. Collect All 4! Extra Gentle 2-in-1. No Tears! No Knots! No Split Ends!*. For All Hair Types. L Oreal Kids is so gentle, it s tear free. Ophthalmologist tested. L Oreal Kids 2-in-1 shampoo smoothly detangles hair. No knots can resist the 2-in-1 formula of L Oreal Kids.  *It helps prevent split ends and conditions dry hair, leaving hair soft and manageable.

Sarah P.
My son loves this shampoo! It doesn't sting his eyes and it has the Cars theme!
Jamie L.
Huntington, WV
I always loved the fun character shampoos. I'm sad my kids have out grown them.
April M.
Sandy Lake, ON
My boys love these shampoos! They smell great! And it's easy to use so the boys can just wet their hair and add the shampoo and massage then rinse and leaves their hair clean and smelling good.
Dawna C.
Timmins, ON
My kids loved this shampoo, obviously because of Cars on the front but also because of the great scent. I loved this shampoo because it is gentle, has the no tears feature, and leaves my kids hair soft and clean. Would recommend this product.
Sahra-jessica F.
Sudbury, ON
My 6 year old uses this product. We love the smell, and that when he washes his hair and it gets into his eyes that it doesn't hurt. I love that it cleans his hair, and that he is able to use it himself :)
Natasha P.
I really like this product as does my kids. It smells really good and it does make tangles virtually a thing of the past. It's a good price too at only $3.99
Hailey M.
Victoria , BC
Loved this so much when i was little and now buy it often for our local foodbank. It makes bathtime so much easier on everyone
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
I love the L'Oreal Kids 2-in-1 shampoos. The characters are recognizable to my kids, and the scents always smell so sweet.
Kaitlynn B.
I use this on my son.. He loves that it's cars! It smells good too and the tear free formula is everything!
Jessica M.
Tracadie, NB
Has a great scent. Leaves kids hair nice and soft and not too "poofy". Bonus, Mater is on it!
Amber K.
Rossville, GA
Does it make their hair feel dry?