BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New Mater. Collect All 4! Extra Gentle 2-in-1. No Tears! No Knots! No Split Ends!*. For All Hair Types. L Oreal Kids is so gentle, it s tear free. Ophthalmologist tested. L Oreal Kids 2-in-1 shampoo smoothly detangles hair. No knots can resist the 2-in-1 formula of L Oreal Kids.  *It helps prevent split ends and conditions dry hair, leaving hair soft and manageable.

Esther O.
I love this system it works well for my hair and makes it easy to work with my natural hair, and soft it feels nice and moisturized.
Keshia M.
I have used this shampoo on my nieces and it leaves their hair feeling smooth and smelling good. I would recommend this shampoo.
Kateri J.
These were great for kids!! They smell great, & ouch less on eyes! The cute little bottle has kids wanting to use this shampoo!!
Lauren F.
Gastonia, NC
I used to use this as a child now I use it on my daughter. I wish they still had the same design with the eye on it
Micaella G.
All these shampoos always smell so good! My mom would always buy them for me as a kid, especially the blue one :)
Shelby D.
New Freeport , PA
I love this product for my daughter's hair. It always leaves her hair smelling amazing and there's never tears!
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
I used to get this all the time when I was younger. It's pretty gentle but I mostly picked it for the bottle.
Leancey  C.
Poway, CA
This shampoo is great for kids it doesn't hurt them when it goes in their eyes. And they all smell great....
Kelli R.
California, KY
My kids love the smell and it works great. I never have to worry about their eyes burning during bath time.
Jessica R.
Corbin, KY
Great shampoo for little ones. Doesn't burn eyes and great smelling product. Doesn't leave hair tangled.
Amber K.
Rossville, GA
Does it make their hair feel dry?