BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New Mater. Collect All 4! Extra Gentle 2-in-1. No Tears! No Knots! No Split Ends!*. For All Hair Types. L Oreal Kids is so gentle, it s tear free. Ophthalmologist tested. L Oreal Kids 2-in-1 shampoo smoothly detangles hair. No knots can resist the 2-in-1 formula of L Oreal Kids.  *It helps prevent split ends and conditions dry hair, leaving hair soft and manageable.

Nicole Y.
Beacon , NY
I love L'oreal hair products for my kids, especially for my 5 yr old twins who still hate having their hair washed. No fuss , no tears and the mango orange smells fantastic ?
Jacqueline L.
Corp Christi, TX
I always buy this brand for my son! He loves it and so do I the smells are great and its easy to use in one step! Leaves hair clean and smelling great. Also tear free.
Ana B.
San Jose, CA
I like this shampoo one of the resons is mostly beacuse of my 5 year old. If he uses regular shampoo he will always get it in his eye and this shampoo is kids proof.
Amparo  I.
Los Banos, CA
I buy this product because I take care of my nephew every once in a while. He lives it and I love the smell. Thank you for making products like this for our little ones.
Cristina Michelle A.
San Antonio, TX
Used this product on my little sister and it worked so well! After her shower her hair was smooth and smelled nice. No irritations on the scalp and was tear free.
Zaida R.
Bronx, NY
L'oreal kids es uno de Los mejores shampoo para nuestros ninos ya que Ellis disfriutan de su Rica aroma y les just a lavar sus cabellos con lo real kids shampoo
Gina-Marie M.
Medford, MA
The kids I nanny for all love this. We used it for all three of them girl and boys 8-10ages. It works for all of them and they like the smell.
Sierra R.
Evans Mills, NY
My baby brother loves this shampoo. He obsessed with cars so he puts up less of a fuss about bath time when he gets to use his cars shampoo!
My favorite shampoo as a kid! Great for de-tangling children's hair!!!!! I would recommend it to anyone who's children have longer hair.
Amanda S.
Freeland, PA
Loved using this with my daughter always worked amazing and smelled great..my daughter loved that the label had her favorite characters
Amber K.
Rossville, GA
Does it make their hair feel dry?