BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New Mater. Collect All 4! Extra Gentle 2-in-1. No Tears! No Knots! No Split Ends!*. For All Hair Types. L Oreal Kids is so gentle, it s tear free. Ophthalmologist tested. L Oreal Kids 2-in-1 shampoo smoothly detangles hair. No knots can resist the 2-in-1 formula of L Oreal Kids.  *It helps prevent split ends and conditions dry hair, leaving hair soft and manageable.

Angela B.
Lexington, NC
We don't use this particular label, but we do use the extra gentle 2-in-1 on my three kids. My youngest is 2. We love that it doesn't dry out his hair and skin, and that it doesn't cause irritation to his eyes. :-)
Delaney N.
Harrisburg, PA
I used this all the time when I was little and thought it was the greatest thing made. It's super easy and quick to wash your hair with this. Although, I'm warning you now! Do not get this in your eyes! You feel as if you're going to go blind.
Vivian G.
I remember using this as a child and loving all the fruity scents :) i wish they had the same packaging in a way simply because i have children now and i think it would be sort of cool to tell them that mom used to use the same shampoo only the packaging had an eye on it...lol but either way i still like it!
Alicia R.
newport, MI
I personally do not think that this does much for my sons hair. He still has rather long hair, especially for a boy, and needs a lot of moisture. This seems to take the moisture away but he loves to see the designs on the bottle. If the design helps get him washed I guess I will have to deal.
Andrea H.
Aztec, NM
This product has been amazing since my mother used it on me when I was a kid. Some products say tear free but they're talking about the tangles in the hair and children not crying. This one you can actually get in your eyes and it doesn't burn
Jessica R.
This is a great shampoo/ conditioner combo for all kids. I have a daughter and two sons and works great on both of their hair. Even with my daughters long hair it is smooth and easy to manage after a wash. They offer great scents too :)
Howard E.
Are you looking for a great kid shampoo for the grandkids?This is it hands down.It smells great , lathers fast , and is easy to rinse out.Paired with a great smell and bottle to make you and the grands smile it is a winner.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This shampoo is great! I use it on my daughter and I love that it's 2-in-1 so you don't have to rinse their hair two different times. (My daughter hates rinsing) it smells good and leaves her hair super smooth!
member-1f8a786be
Glen Burnie, MD
I remember using this as a kid and it seriously made me look forward to shower/bath time. It's tear free so you never have to worry about it burning your eyes. Plus it's 2 in 1 so it's great for kids who are in a hurry to get out of the bath! Not to mention they smell amazing, sometimes I still catch myself smelling all of the new scents
Cat S.
Palmdale, CA
I had higher hopes for this shampoo then I should have. It says its gentle but when it got in my daughter's eyes, she cried and said it burned a lot. I don't think ill buy this again.
Amber K.
Rossville, GA
Does it make their hair feel dry?