L'Oréal Paris Kids Cars 2 Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Shampoo Blueberry (Finn McMissile)

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New Finn Mcmissile Collect All 4! Extra Gentle 2-In-1 No Tears! No Knots! No Split Ends!* For All Hair Types L'oreal Children Is So Gentle, It's Tear Free. Ophthalmologist Tested. L'oreal Children 2-In-1 Shampoo Smoothly Detangles Hair. No Knots Can Resist The 2-In-1 Formula Of L'oreal Children.&Nbsp; *It Helps Prevent Split Ends And Conditions Dry Hair, Leaving Hair Soft And Manageable. L'oreal Children Smells Amazing. Blueberry Shampoo Smells Great And Makes Every Bath Time Fun. L'oreal Children Is Safe To Use. Its Soft Bottle Is Easy To Hold.&Nbsp; Its Gentle Formula Is Reliable And Effective. Shampoo Fun Tips: Wet Hair, Squeeze A Burst Into Your Palm.&Nbsp; Apply Shampoo, Lather Up.&Nbsp; Rinse Clean. Collect All Four Limited Edition Cars 2 Shampoos! 1-800-631-7358 Made In Usa

Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Sooooo.... I honestly should let my son use this, he usually uses my professional brands that I can only purchase with my Cosmetologist License and that are made for his hair type, or uses what I'm using and is in the shower at the time....all great higher end brand! But he's 5, so pictures of ninja turtles, Cars and superheros still catch his attention, and mine too and end up in my cart then in my home! I'm not a total hater on L'Oreal and there hair care products, there is a newer reconstructing shampoo they more recently came out with that isn't terrible! But I don't love then either in the hair care area! However this Kids L'Oreal Shampoo is way better than when I was a child and use to make my mom purchase the cheap L'Oreal Shampoo in Fish Shapes and Looked just like a fish! Lol! It doesn't leave that weird layer and coating on your hair like lost drug store shampoos do and actually washed and conditions your hair leaving it soft, shiny and in control! Plus it's super cute! Lol, hench why I loved the Fish looking L'Oreal Kids Shampoo when I was little! Haha. And smells amazing! The blueberry shampoo smells just like blueberry and has me fast asleep when laying beside my son at night! So all the bad from my childhood and this hair care product have set improved over time and I do purchase it from time to time when KY son is with me at Walgreen's and spots it!
Jenny C.
Port Orchard, WA
I used L'oreals kiddos shampoo for my daughter and I was pleasantly surprised by how good it smelled. We also used it for body wash as well. It didn't burn her eyes and is very gentle on her hair and skin. I am very satisfied with this product and will continue to use this product.
Kristen R.
I love this shampoo for my son because of it being 2 in 1 with his thick hair. I think it works for just normal scalp not necessarily oily or dry. It is non irritating to his eyes or skin especially with his sensitive skin issues.
Maya P.
Seymour, CT
My brother loves using this shampoo. He has longer hair so he needs a good shampoo. This does help untangle his hair as well just as a regular conditioner would.
Daisy R.
Great for kids they really enjoy the scent and packaging definitely attracted them more then regular shampoo very kid friendly and doesnnot produce tears at all really recommend them for kids under age of 6
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
This shampoo is really good to use with kiddos that have extremely tangly hair! It softens their hair and smooths out any knots that may exist, so when it comes time to brushing, you don't end up with a crying kiddo! Pleasant time for mamma and kiddo!!
Felica A.
MILAN, IL
I have 3 children (age 8, 6, and 6) and my 6 yr old son loves this shampoo. It's tough enough to wash out his colored hair gel but gentle enough not to cause an eczema breakout.
Destiny N.
Love this for kids! They love the characters on the bottle and I love the way it smells! Really enjoy the product.
Barbara  B.
Staten Island, NY
I purchase this for my children and also use it on my dogs. Love the smell And there is always coupons for it making it affordable
Gabrielle H.
Cedar Park, TX
My kids love this cause of the cars but I have an issue with it cause it says it doesn't hurt the kids eyes when it does .