L'Oréal Paris Kids Cars 2 Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Shampoo Blueberry (Finn McMissile)

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New Finn Mcmissile Collect All 4! Extra Gentle 2-In-1 No Tears! No Knots! No Split Ends!* For All Hair Types L'oreal Children Is So Gentle, It's Tear Free. Ophthalmologist Tested. L'oreal Children 2-In-1 Shampoo Smoothly Detangles Hair. No Knots Can Resist The 2-In-1 Formula Of L'oreal Children.&Nbsp; *It Helps Prevent Split Ends And Conditions Dry Hair, Leaving Hair Soft And Manageable. L'oreal Children Smells Amazing. Blueberry Shampoo Smells Great And Makes Every Bath Time Fun. L'oreal Children Is Safe To Use. Its Soft Bottle Is Easy To Hold.&Nbsp; Its Gentle Formula Is Reliable And Effective. Shampoo Fun Tips: Wet Hair, Squeeze A Burst Into Your Palm.&Nbsp; Apply Shampoo, Lather Up.&Nbsp; Rinse Clean. Collect All Four Limited Edition Cars 2 Shampoos! 1-800-631-7358 Made In Usa

Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sooooo.... I honestly should let my son use this, he usually uses my professional brands that I can only purchase with my Cosmetologist License and that are made for his hair type, or uses what I'm using and is in the shower at the time....all great higher end brand! But he's 5, so pictures of ninja turtles, Cars and superheros still catch his attention, and mine too and end up in my cart then in my home! I'm not a total hater on L'Oreal and there hair care products, there is a newer reconstructing shampoo they more recently came out with that isn't terrible! But I don't love then either in the hair care area! However this Kids L'Oreal Shampoo is way better than when I was a child and use to make my mom purchase the cheap L'Oreal Shampoo in Fish Shapes and Looked just like a fish! Lol! It doesn't leave that weird layer and coating on your hair like lost drug store shampoos do and actually washed and conditions your hair leaving it soft, shiny and in control! Plus it's super cute! Lol, hench why I loved the Fish looking L'Oreal Kids Shampoo when I was little! Haha. And smells amazing! The blueberry shampoo smells just like blueberry and has me fast asleep when laying beside my son at night! So all the bad from my childhood and this hair care product have set improved over time and I do purchase it from time to time when KY son is with me at Walgreen's and spots it!
Kristen R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo for my son because of it being 2 in 1 with his thick hair. I think it works for just normal scalp not necessarily oily or dry. It is non irritating to his eyes or skin especially with his sensitive skin issues.
Destiny N.
Love this for kids! They love the characters on the bottle and I love the way it smells! Really enjoy the product.
Elda B.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't use this product but i will buy it fir my kids, i didn't know loreal had a hair product for kids.
Allie B.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My son uses this and I love the smell! Kinda jealous my shampoo doesn't smell like it. Lol
Barbara  B.
Staten Island, NY
I purchase this for my children and also use it on my dogs. Love the smell And there is always coupons for it making it affordable
Megan G.
South bend , In
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good smell, nice lather but if you have a kid with sensitive skin. Do not buy this.
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Our little one loves any 2-n-1 that has characters on it . This one is great for no tears at bath time .
Gabrielle H.
Cedar Park, TX
My kids love this cause of the cars but I have an issue with it cause it says it doesn't hurt the kids eyes when it does .
Felica A.
MILAN, IL
I have 3 children (age 8, 6, and 6) and my 6 yr old son loves this shampoo. It's tough enough to wash out his colored hair gel but gentle enough not to cause an eczema breakout.