L'Oréal Paris Kids Cars 2 Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Shampoo Apple (Fillmore)

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New Fillmore Collect All 4! Extra Gentle 2-In-1 No Tears! No Knots! No Split Ends!* For All Hair Types L'oreal Children Is So Gentle, It's Tear Free. Ophthalmologist Tested. L'oreal Children 2-In-1 Shampoo Smoothly Detangles Hair. No Knots Can Resist The 2-In-1 Formula Of L'oreal Children.&Nbsp; *It Helps Prevent Split Ends And Conditions Dry Hair, Leaving Hair Soft And Manageable. L'oreal Children Smells Amazing. Apple Shampoo Smells Great And Makes Every Bath Time Fun. L'oreal Children Is Safe To Use. Its Soft Bottle Is Easy To Hold.&Nbsp; Its Gentle Formula Is Reliable And Effective. Shampoo Fun Tips: Wet Hair, Squeeze A Burst Into Your Palm.&Nbsp; Apply Shampoo, Lather Up.&Nbsp; Rinse Clean. Collect All Four Limited Edition Cars 2 Shampoos! 1-800-631-7358 Made In Usa

L'Oréal Paris Kids Cars 2 Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Shampoo Apple (Fillmore)
  • "It smells great and of course they love the characters on the front!" in 1 review
Molly R.
I freaking loved Apple scented shampoo when I was a child! When I have kids they will absolutely have Apple scented, and it will likely be l'oréal because I trust them to be effective and smell wonderful!
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loves this shampoo so much! He is always asking to use it even when it's not bath day. Lathers easily into scalp and smells so good! Helps clean and target any oil! Very satisfied and love it! Kid friendly 🖤
Tiffany T.
Battle Ground, WA
My kids love the picture on the bottle & since they don't like getting their hair washed every little bit helps. I as a paren't love how well it rinses all the days dirt and grim from their beautiful heads!
Angela F.
Kansas City, KS
I have 3 boys and bathing them is definitely a task! This has made life much easier. Lol I don't have to hear there screaming because it burns they're eyes!! I love this & I'm sure they do too!
Maricella G.
Lakeland, Ga
Smells so good and my kids hair is soft love the cute the bottle makes the kids want to use the shampoo. I also love the fact that it doesn't irritant my kids eyes.
Sarah B.
Love this product because my kid LOVES it! Any paren't knows that's the key to making life easy! Doesn't burn when it gets in the eyes! Smells great!
Kara W.
Asheboro, NC
I love the smell and it does not bother my daughters eyes plus she has sensitive skin and it does not bother her or break her out! Great product!!
Tiffany S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Smells great! My son loves washing because he is using a theme instead of a plain bottle. It is adorable how excited he gets to take a bath!
Marlana H.
Fort Ashby, WV
My friends son uses this, and from what she says its very nice. Makes her son smell very good, and its definitely recommended for kids.
Samantha G.
I use this for my kid likes it. My kid seems to like it too. I like the smell they choose for them. They make her hair smell good.