BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #4 in Detangling Treatments

Detangling Spray. Tear Free. Pear Scent.

Tangle Tamer with a Burst of Sweet Pear’s spray-on conditioning formula detangles any type of hair in a flash. For use on wet or dry hair, it tackles the craziest knots and tames bed head, leaving hair clean and shiny all day!
A burst of Sweet Pear makes taming hair pure, juicy fun.

Goes great with any L’Oréal Kids gentle 2-in-1 shampoos. Ophthalmologist tested so it’s absolutely tear free. Plus it’s great for all hair types.

• Aqua/Water/EAU

• How can I get a free sample?2 Answers
  • Who else is a young mum? Im 21 with two kids. Aged 1 and 3. Both...3 Answers
  • Does this really do its job ? Good for all hair type ? 4 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Kids Burst of Sweet Pear Tangle Tamer for All Hair Types
  • "I like this detangler it does the job, my daughter have curly hair and i always have trouble brushing her hair but this product makes it way easier" in 116 reviews
  • "It actually does work for a great price you can find it at the drug store smells great nothing string and irritating gets the job done :)" in 106 reviews
  • "I used this when i was a kid and i still use it it is a very good product and it works really good on your hair plus it smells really good to" in 98 reviews
  • "This entire line smells amazing and it works great but I would recommend using it after a shower because on dry hair it makes it look and feel greasy. " in 94 reviews
  • "my grandaughter has long hair.Her hair has a nest every morning so when i use this it takes out the tangles and makes my life alot easier .Thanks for this great invention" in 75 reviews
Desiree B.
Otway, OH
My daughter has very sensitive scalp and I have issues with tons and tons of my hair falling out but especially bad when I brush it so we've tried many different brands of detangler but we finally came across L'Oréal Kids Tangle Tamer and we both love it! Unlike the other brands we don't have to use a ton to get the job done, it takes a couple sprays all over and let it set for 30seconds and brush! I totally recommend this product and especially if you have a little one who hates to have their hair brushed. Also, we use this on dry hair and it works just as good as it does when the hairs wet!
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
One whiff of this product takes me back to the days of my mom spraying it in my hair after a beach-day and the tangles brushing right out!
On a nostalgic whim, I purchased this product as an adult. I now use it EVERY DAY. I used to use a fancy "leave-in conditioner" spray, but I found this works 100x better, is a fraction of the price, and has that amazing smell. I will admit that the smell might get a bit sickening if you wear too much of it too often, but I still always get compliments on the smell and my hair looks shiny, healthy, and I'm saving money!
Javier C.
Newark, NJ
Smells wonderful but it doesn't detangle well nor does it seem to condition my LO's curly locks. My LO has extremely curly hair, that's long & it gets tangled SO easily. I'm always on the hunt for a good detangler & this one did not work for us. It seemed to dry her already fragile hair. I gave it 2 stars for the smell but I give it one star for the pump, which is the worst! I need easy action & a "soft" pump - this is rigid & not user friendly. Not ergonomically designed, very cumbersome
Ayla A.
This is a great detangler hair spray if you need to quickly release any knots you may have in your hair. Although it may take a few spray throughs and slow brushing, it does work compared to just trying to brush through knots without this spray.
Also, the spray smells very nice which is an added bonus.

While it may not work perfectly on super tightly knit hair, it does help relieve the tension of knots in your hair with the help of slowly combing your hair.
Yasmine M.
Crystal River, FL
I've used this since I was an itty bitty in elementary school, all the way to adult hood. I have moderately curly hair and when I was little my hair got tangled so easily... It was awful so my mom broke down and got me this. It worked wonders. I would kick and cry when she brushed my hair and then it became a breeze. I use this on my son now, it smells amazing and he loves playing with the bottle as I brush his hair fuss free :)
Katie M.
Dunnellon, FL
I have 4 girls with very long hair curly hair. I don't know what I would do without this product. I have even used it to get gum out of my daughters hair. It really just makes my life a little bit easier.All you need is just a couple sprays and the brush glides right throw any messy hair my girls have. Heck I have even used this on myself on day were I have needed to use a little extra hair spray. and it smells pretty good.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
I get crazy compliments any time and every time I wear this product in my hair and no, I'm not a "kid!" I'm an adult and I have to tell you that I cannot find any product on the market that even comes close to this one in that it acts like a leave-in conditioner, coupled with a detangler &, to boot, makes your hair and surrounding self smell just like it says . . . a "burst of pear." I love this product.
Anastasia K.
Roselle, NJ
Facilitates combing. This is true, and now I always use this spray and comb her hair is much easier than without it.
It makes hair silky and shiny. Spray perfectly smooths hair and makes them myagonkimi to which nice touch, they want to touch and stroke in their hands, and happy that the means does not cause allergies, itching and all unpleasant.
In the winter, remove static electricity.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I used L'Oreal Kids Tangle Tamer when I was a child, and I passed it down to my children, who are now using the product on their children. It is a must have when you have a little girl with long hair that matts up when you wash their hair. I love this product, and highly recommend it to everyone to try. It is reasonably priced, and it has a great smell that last for a long time.
Kim S.
Lebanon, VA
I have purchased this recently to try on my daughters long hair because it is so hard to get the tangles out and not pull her hair. We try a lot of different ones to always find the right one. The L'Oreal Kids tangle tamer works fairly good on her hair but did not work completely. I still was hard to get all the tangles out. It does have a great smell that she liked.
Jazmin M.
Does this work for thick curly hair?
Savannah B.
Rossville, GA
Can this only be used on kids?
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is anyone able to still find this product? & where? I was thinking of getting some for my sisters & daughter.
shawna p.
Queen creek, AZ
Does this really get tangles out hassle free?
Jaclyn S.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product still available?