BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #4 in Detangling Treatments

Detangling Spray. Tear Free. Pear Scent.

Tangle Tamer with a Burst of Sweet Pear’s spray-on conditioning formula detangles any type of hair in a flash. For use on wet or dry hair, it tackles the craziest knots and tames bed head, leaving hair clean and shiny all day!
A burst of Sweet Pear makes taming hair pure, juicy fun.

Goes great with any L’Oréal Kids gentle 2-in-1 shampoos. Ophthalmologist tested so it’s absolutely tear free. Plus it’s great for all hair types.

• Aqua/Water/EAU

• How can I get a free sample?2 Answers
  • Who else is a young mum? Im 21 with two kids. Aged 1 and 3. Both...3 Answers
  • Does this really do its job ? Good for all hair type ? 4 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Kids Burst of Sweet Pear Tangle Tamer for All Hair Types
  • "I like this detangler it does the job, my daughter have curly hair and i always have trouble brushing her hair but this product makes it way easier" in 116 reviews
  • "It actually does work for a great price you can find it at the drug store smells great nothing string and irritating gets the job done :)" in 106 reviews
  • "I used this when i was a kid and i still use it it is a very good product and it works really good on your hair plus it smells really good to" in 98 reviews
  • "This entire line smells amazing and it works great but I would recommend using it after a shower because on dry hair it makes it look and feel greasy. " in 94 reviews
  • "my grandaughter has long hair.Her hair has a nest every morning so when i use this it takes out the tangles and makes my life alot easier .Thanks for this great invention" in 75 reviews
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
This is a little disappointing. It smells amazing, the pear is delicious, so my girls and I love that aspect. However, it doesn't work as well as I had hoped.  It's a little watery and I find thst we need more than we do with other products to achieve the same results. It leaves an odd greasy, yet dry texture on the hair though when you use enough to be effective. It's not un-usable, but it's this brand is overrated and I don't think we'll ever repurchase.
Margareth D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolutely love this! Brings me back to being a kid myself. I always loved the and the shampoo as a child. I use it on my daughter's hair to get her tangles out. It is a very sweet fruity smell. Not too strong though. Works better than most of the entangling spray. I normally just buy gliss though because we cam both use it and it heals a bit more. But nothing wrong with this at all. I just wouldn't use it on my adult hair so much. But a child it is fine.
Liane N.
Largo, FL
I love the smell and I love how soft my hair is with this when it’s wet but when it drys, it gets really really dry. My little cousin used it on her hair for some time but then she was always getting slip ends so she stopped using this product and that helped
Brisban R.
Allendale, MI
I love the way this product smells and I even use it as an adult. It works very effectively and detangles my hair in no time. It hydrates my hair before I shower and I think it is very affordable. My hair tangles easily and this is a nice product to have on hand.
Megan M.
This was the perfect detangler when I was a kid but growing up and realizing it’s not that great is so disappointing. It smells so good and the packaging is super cute but it’s pretty drying and harsh on damaged hair.
Michaela S.
Converse , TX
I loved this stuff when I was little. It worked so well and the smell is amazing. Honestly being an adult now I wouldn’t mind using it again. The smell is clean and crisp and it works well. No complaints.
Alexa F.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Tried and true detangling product. This is meant for kids but i still occasionally use it after the shower to brush my hair easier to prevent damage to my hair. It’s especially great for kids to help the process of brushing their hair.
Claudia V.
San Benito, TX
It smells amazing! And works so well! It can get the worst tangles out. My daughter has two bottles one for home and she carries the other one everywhere! I love it compared to the Suave kids one.
Alana C.
No lie... I use this as an adult! This of course works well for kids but also adult hair too! The smell is obviously amazing and the price is even more amazing, but I just really love how this spray makes my hair feel and look.. While also helping detangle it a bit! I really recommend checking this product out before going and spending money on something else!
Danielle N.
I still use this product & everytime I use it, it reminds me of when I was a kid b/c I would always use it! It smells great and it really does detangle my hair in an instant!
Jazmin M.
Does this work for thick curly hair?
Savannah B.
Rossville, GA
Can this only be used on kids?
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
Is anyone able to still find this product? & where? I was thinking of getting some for my sisters & daughter.
shawna p.
Queen creek, AZ
Does this really get tangles out hassle free?
Jaclyn S.
Toronto, ON
Is this product still available?