BY KÉRASTASE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy L'Oreal styling products - L'Oreal Kerastase Soleil Fluid Precieux for Hair and Body 50ml/1.7oz. How-to-Use: Apply small amount to hair and body for shimmering effect.

Buy on Beauty ...
VE382650 Cris G.
Miami, Florida
I found excellent product, it`s presentation is practical. It smells good and gave way to my hair. I love it!
Valentina A.
It very good, It Is an excellent product. It is one of the best, i 100% recommend.
Victoria r.
Somers, CT
AMAZING product highly recommend ! it's such a great investment and i'm sure anyone who tries it out will love it just as much as i do. it's so worth the money ladies
Robyn D.
Oceanside, NY
It gave my hair life as well as making it look healthy.My hair usually looks dull but it shimmered not a lot to look fake , just enough. My skin glowed evenly which was great for I was wearing a sleeveless dress the first time I used it. It also didn't stain my clothing. My husband complemented me how great my hair smelled as well as how soft my skin felt. Love L'Oreal !
Melissa P.
Beverly, NJ
My hair color is black and my hair is thick and unruly! This product left not only my hair feeling and looking smooth, soft, and silky, it left my skin feeling just as great! It met all of my expectations and is super effective! I would recommend this product to everyone and would definitely buy it again!
Lindsey m.
Mckinney, TX
WOW THIS IS SO GOOD I WOULD RECCOMNED THIS TO ANYONE ITS GREAT FOR ME AND I LOVE LOVE IT IT MAKWS ME LOOK PERFECT FOR ME I AHVW BLONDE WAVY HAIR AND IT MAKES ME LOOK SO CUTE AND SASSY IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT GOOD PRICE AND IT MADE ME LOOK PERFECT I WOULD TOTALLY BUY AGAIN
SUSAN S.
Bayonne, NJ
My hair is very fine. L"Oreal Kerastase Soleil Fluid Precieux for Hair and Body worked great to give my hair volume. The smell is great and skin silky smooth.
Winter W.
Wilkes Barre, PA
It was so nice and soft and moisturizing in my hair abnd I think everyone with thick curly hair would love it so people with black curly hair use it.
Najhay N.
Oak Park, IL
This product made my hair bouncing, but yet really crunchy. I think this is an ok product to use, but I'm pretty sure you can find something better.
Trudy B.
Rayne, LA
I liked this, i have fine, thin hair. it gave my hair lift and volume. it made my hair appear thicker and healthy