BY KÉRASTASE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Zachary D.
Oshawa
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm on my second bottle of this and I cannot imagine my life without it. I don't know how it makes my hair feel so voluminous without any signs of dryness, but it does an amazing job.
cerise c.
Monclova, OH
First of all, let me say that i love how this smells, and the scent stays even through styling. i bleach my hair to use 'crazy colors', so my ends get very damaged. it has taken a long time and trying a LOT of different brands to find something that turns my dry straw hair into spun silk. i alternate this with another shampoo, and it seems to be keeping the damage under control!!
ShuaSheng T.
Saint Paul, MN
It smells so good. feels refreshed after just the first use. the shampoo does give a clean feeling when I use it. My sister used it regularly and her scalp is sensitive to many many different shampoo. But this is the only she can use and stick to.
Erin C.
Waverly Twp, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan. Left a strange feeling when it was rinsed, like it was too "cleansing" - even with soft water my hair felt a tad dry when it was rinsed. Had to use a deep conditioner to replenish the moisture.
Lauren L.
Mount Olive, AL
This shampoo did a good job of cleaning my hair. It also added a nice amount of volume, however I was not a fan of the scent. I do think the shampoo did what it said it would but the scent is something very important to me. I was still satisfied with the product though.
Sabrina A.
Hagerstown, MD
I got a sample in the mail to try a volumizing shampoo and conditioner. I loved the way it made my hair feel and the way it made it look. My hair is dirty blonde and very fine so it's hard to get my hair volumized. I would recommen this to anyone with fine hair.
Ashley D.
Blanchard, OK
Kerastase is the best shampoo I have ever used at my house. It smells amazing and lathers just like the ones they use at the salon and leaves your hair clean fresh and soft It is amazing!
Richalie V.
Smells amazing. Leaves my hair soft, manageable, shiny and with great volume. I prefer it to the other volumizing shampoos on the market. The bottle stands on the lid, therefore making it easier to use every drop of product. Very pleased with this product.
Jessica S.
Belmont, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to love this product, but I just don't. it doesn't rinse well and leaves my hair feeling sticky. I also had a skin reaction to something in it, and it left my scalp, face, neck and shoulders red and itchy.
Ashlee M.
Panama City Beach, FL
Love this shampoo. Gives me lots of volume! Without weighing my hair down. It's also sulfate free which is a plus!! Leaves my hair shiny with lots of volume! I will use this product again!