BY KÉRASTASE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kerastase Resistance Volumactive Leave-In Mousse, 5.1 oz: For fine and flyaway hair 5.1 oz

Dalia C.
The Best hair mask I ever used, I'm used just one time, and I put on in my hair one time a week. Definitely that product work! It was my first time to use, the only problem it's the price, I wanna buy again!
Mariam M.
Cairo, Al Qahira
I have expected more from this amazing brand, but I guess this greenish-blue line is not for me. So im just looking forward to finishing it so I can buy a new line.
Yaisaris D.
ME encanta por que le va muy bien a mi cabello y lo uso muy frecuente mente por que me encantan los resultados