L'Oréal Paris Kerastase Resistance Volumactive Amplifying Perfecting Mousse

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kerastase Resistance Volumactive Mousse: Mousse 5.1 oz Amplifying Aqua/Water, Isobutane, Propylene Glycol, Butane, Propane, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Laureth-4, Methylparaben, Polyacrylate-3, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Quaternium-87, Glyceryl Laurate, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Parfum/Fragrance. Complexe ampli-ciment

Ashley H.
Clinton Twp, MI
Somehow this is perfect to give volume to fine hair period and a little goes a really long way. As a stylist, I always recommend this to my clients who have fine or thin hair that need a help in the volume department. It doesn't wave hair down or make it feel crunchy.
Heather N.
Liberty, NC
I like to use Loreals Volumactive Amplifying Perfecting Mousse when I want a little extra ooomf! I have straight very fine hair but a lot of it and I need a little extra help to give my hair some life and volume! It gives great volume and lasts all day!
aIme h.
Anaheim, Ca
I just started using this product have used it like once since i produced it .Comparing this item to other brands i would say i totally like it better .They scent this product has it great not to strong just fine .Totally would recommend to anyone .
alyssa b.
Stanton, KY
I have really thin hair and I'm always looking for a volumizer. I love this mousse it doesn't leave my hair stiff and the volume I get from it is amazing! The smell is what got me though! I love their products! I would definitely buy this again!!!
Spring B.
I have thin fine hair. it is really hard to find a product that gives me the lift to my hair thst I am looking for. I was very happy with the results after uding this product.
Yire H.
Doral, FL
Excelent product I have usted and I love so much this Mousse of L'Oreal Kerastase !!! Its so perfect for my. My hair looked oily afterwards. even though I have fine hair
Lil C.
Glendale, CA
You can't go wrong with this product! I use it before I style my hair every time!! my blowdry or curls last so long and it also adds massive texture to my hair and volumizes it as i have very fine hair that's hard to style.
marisa s.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't know what I would do without this product. I have fine hair that really needs a boost and when I put this mousse in it's life changing. It really gives me tons of volume. Great Product!
Nawrin S.
Jamaica, NY
Simply in love how my hair looks after I use volumactive amolifying perfecting mousse product. I definitely recommend to anyone who likes to use mousse for frizzy hair.
This leaves your hair nice and soft!! I've been using it for quite a while and I couldn't compare it to anything else!! I 100% recommend it! It will change your life