BY KÉRASTASE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Just like the sands of your favorite beaches, hair can erode over time. And just like you might erect barriers to the sea, your hair needs strategic reinforcements. This restoring shampoo heals strands from within to strengthen limp hairwhile imparting a smooth shine on the surface.

Melissa A.
Houston
Well worth the price. I live in Houston and the humidity wrecks havoc on my hair. After using this my hair is so soft and best of all not frizzy. If you are on the fence because of the price, don’t be!!!
Valerie B.
This! If you have bleached blonde hair or a balayage like me - your hair needs this! This product restores your strands! Lathers well and the scent is super nice! Would buy again, worth every penny!
Kelsey P.
I just cannot day enough about this kerastase line. It has saved my blonde color processed hair immensely. My hair does not break at all and keeps it smooth and strong. I used to have the worst split ends and now I rarely even have them. I have been using this line for years and I don’t plan on stopping!!
Alejandra P.
miami
Creamy thick formula not watered down like most shampoos , the whole line really helps me manage my hair and prepare it for a decent blow dry. I have long curly hair which is easily tamed and moisturizer when done styling with these products .
Yanelli P.
I had my hair totally destroyed. And my specialist tell me about Masquintense by Kerastase. I bought it and my hair start to look like virgin again and just a few washes. Little pricy but worth it.
Kimberly G.
This is one of those shampoos that I will probably purchase forever. I get my hair highlighted every 6 weeks and this saves my hair from all of the damage. It keeps my hair healthy from color, heat and styling.
Jordan K.
nice shampoo to use after a bleaching job. reconstructs broken and split hair follicles and makes it soft and healthy again. works the same as most other reconstructive shampoos. the scent is nice and it washes through hair well. i'd buy it again if it goes on sale.
Julia D.
East Hanover
Taking into account it’s price I was expecting this shampoo to really help me make my hair stronger and more alive. My hair is dyed and fine and it really needs some additional help. I have been using this shampoo for more than two months now and to be honest I didn’t see any difference whatsoever.My hair is exactly the same as it was before, so I definitely cannot recommend it. I think it was just a waste of money.
Amanda M.
Florence, KY
One of my favorites for a long time. Loreal Kerastase Bain De Forece Architecte Reconstructing Shampoo is out of this world. It smells great and leaves my hair softer than any other shampoo that I have ever used. I keep coming back for more. I will definitely continue to re-purchase.
Chiamaka O.
Tried this product out on the wigs I make for my clients. It lathers very well on the hairs. Since I've never actually used it on my hair I'm not sure which scalp it would be best on. Due to the way it leaves my hair, I would say that it's more for individuals with dry scalp due to the amount of moisture it leaves.