BY KÉRASTASE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kerastase Resistance Age Recharge Firming Gel Masque, 6.8 oz: Firming gel-masque for hair losing vitality Rinse-out

Bruna S.
orlando
all the products of this brand are wonderful and really fulfill what they promise.
I love the product and I will buy whenever possible.
Wonderful mask
the hair is perfect
Very satisfied
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA
This age recharge mask works wonders for my over processed hair. I like to apply it (on clean hair) and sleep with it in my hair. I shampoo it out in the morning and it leaves my hair silky and hydrated. It's pricey but a little bit goes a long way.
Nimzay T.
Huggies® Simply Clean Fresh Baby Wipes me encantan tienen un olor súper rico
Ami bebe le caen súper bien una de nuestras favoritas no le rosa y no irrita
Really I kind like this one for my hair I recommend this for u girl for good and healthy hair take care love yaa