L'Oréal Paris Kerastase Reflection Luminous Softening Leave In Essence uploaded by Rashawn C.L'Oréal Paris Kerastase Reflection Luminous Softening Leave In Essence uploaded by maria eugenia m.L'Oréal Paris Kerastase Reflection Luminous Softening Leave In Essence uploaded by luz s.

BY KÉRASTASE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Luminous softening essence for highlighted or sensitized, colour-treated hair

L'Oréal Paris Kerastase Reflection Luminous Softening Leave In Essence
  • "Leaves my hair so silky smooth and smells great I would def recommend this product to anyone" in 2 reviews
  • "This is great for detangling and leaving hair soft." in 2 reviews
  • "Kerastase Reflection Luminous Softening Leave In Essence is a great product for frizzy hair that's been colored." in 2 reviews
  • "It works great with my processed hair!!" in 1 review
  • "Work's really good the smell is great and works so good in my hair leaving it smelling great and feeling silky...." in 1 review
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I rarely give one star,but I was unimpressed.I was left with greasy,lifeless hair,with lots of residue and no body at all-I think I used it twice
I don't personally like this product,which is not usual for me-I normally love Loreal hair care.I'm my opinion,the consistency was strange.My hair feIt unclean.I don't recommend this product.
Evelia s.
Visalia, CA
This producto is awesome... i use this every day, i like how it smell. If you have dry, curly, processed hair, Kerastase has the products to keep your hair looking youthful!
Michelle D.
Fayetteville, NC
Simply amazing. My daughter has extremely curly, frizzy hair and we have tried numerous products. This actually worked, smells soo good and is fairly cheap.
Adriana C.
Like the smell its like perfume to my hair but doesn't really do much and I have to make sure I shower with my hair after cause if not its not that great
Charity N.
I really enjoy this leave in essence spray! It keeps my hair soft, luminous and healthy all day! You can find this at any drugstore.
Leila F.
Seminole, TX
I can only use this on my ends because it makes my fine hair extra greasy. But it works great and makes my hair feel soft!
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
This is the best hair products i have use i love how it make my hair feel it keep it soft all day and smelling good too
Wizdom N.
Best product hands down! This will treat your hair like you want it to and give your hair the body it needs. I love it!
Raquel M.
Wilmington, DE
Love this Leave-In. Comparable to "It's a 10" but still not as good as it, but does it's job and I really like it
yovanina c.
miami, FL
ILoreal también es excelente para combatir el frizz, su olor lo amo y el acabado que deja en el pelo es increíble
Brooke C.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone actually used this? It sounds like a great product but I've never tried it.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this help with reducing frizz?
Lindsay R.
Tampa, FL
Does this leave your hair oily? Some leave in conditioners feel "slimey"
Casandra O.