L'Oréal Paris Kerastase Reflection Bain Chroma Captive Colour Radiance Protecting Shampoo

BY KÉRASTASE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kerastase Reflection is specially formulated for sensitized, color-treated or highlighted hair. Unique nourishing complexes provide long-lasting color brilliance, health and shine. This color radiance protecting shampoo helps to protect your hair's color intensity in its most perfect state, leaving it protected, intense and luminous. Brand: Kerastase Size: 34 ounces For sensitized, color-treated or highlighted hair Leaves hair color looking radiant Enriched with zinc gluconate, Vitamin E, UV filters and lindseed oil Scent: Floral We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Lisa A.
Alvada, OH
I bought this because I had just had high lights in my hair and I wanted to extend them. It did not suds up very much so and I felt like my hair was not clean. It also did not extend my color it left my hair to greasy feeling. I did like the smell. I would not recommend tjis.
Amanda H.
Birmingham, AL
I'm OBSESSED with the way this smells! It just smells soo amazing. It cleans my hair nicely, nothing over the top or amazing, it just cleans it like a normal/average shampoo would. But the smell, oh my gosh, that's what keeps me coming back!
Wreachell B.
My mom and I both love this product. It is affordable and it does the job compared to the expensive brands out there. It cleanses well and it smells so good without making my hair brittle or dry.
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I dye my hair and I hate that my color fades quickly so when I started using this wasn't expecting much but I was wrong not to. Keeps my color in longer, love the product.
Emma K.
Lakewood, CO
My hair defendant look or feel way down anymore I love the way how I felt like I had a deep cleaning of the smell is amazing very natural not very far away or anything which I love
Kymbrye T.
Rio Rancho, NM
I didn't think this product worked as great as they suggest that it will. The smell wasn't bad but I prefer sudsy and this wasn't as sudsy as I would have liked. My color faded very quickly despite their claims.
Valerie C.
I cannot rave enough about this shampoo. It helped my hair feel full and radiant. I dye my hair every fall and trust this shampoo to help keep the color last longer and stay radiant.
Flo S.
Nice affordable shampoo for my color treated hair. The only thing that I don't like is the fragrance. My hair feels smooth and it is nice for my scalp as well.
Victoria r.
great for coloured hair. Enhances colour and makes hair shine. Value for money - only use a small amount and it will last longer.
Marisa A.
I try this before it's ok but I have blackhair so it's not a good product for my hair the smell is good but that's about it