BY KÉRASTASE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Molly W.
Great product for day of curls. My hair is naturally really curly so I usually go multiple days without washing. This product isn't great for that but works if you add some water or hairspray.
Kadie I.
Dekalb, IL
I have ridiculously thick, wavy hair. But I'm currently dreaming about it being the beautiful curly hair of my dreams. This product isn't completely perfect and does leave me a little greasy (which my scalp/hair already are to begin with) but it does bring out curls that I am thrilled with. I like to use this for dressing up and going out styles.
Jennifer J.
Love it!! lives hair soft and really nice defined. I have curly hair so this help me a lot to manage it.
Jesse-Linn M.
I'm in love with this product. Defines my curls nicely without being too heavy.
Mary G.
Ahwahnee, CA
Love love love! I have naturally curly hair and have always had an issue with frizz! this cream is perfect and doesn't weight down my hair either.
Vinita P.
Ajax, ON
In the past when I've used other products I've found that it left my hair looking very bushy. When I've this curl definition cream I found that it left my curls intact whil still leaving my hair loose and flowy.
Gargi D.
Santa Clara, CA
This curl defining cream was really good for my curls. It is not crunchy like some gels and is super defining for the limp curls. I use it as my cream in the LOC method. I have type 3A curls which are medium fine. Something I would say to make it more moisturizing.
Miriam A C.
Kerens, TX
Un muy buen tratamiento para tu cabello le da brillo fuerza lo deja suave y con brillo define tus rizoz y los deja sin friz de verda la tienes que probar es una buena onversion no te vas a rrepentir ideL para antes d comensar a peinar a tus niñas pruebalo
Tonie R.
Milwaukee, WI
My daughter told me about this. She used it on her hair and totally loved it. Her hair was shinier smoothr, and easier to manage. I use it now and I've had the same results plus less breakage.
Kristen F.
Westerville, Oh
This is the BEST to bring my curls out of natural waves. It is absolutely worth the price and the smell is amazing.